Do you spit when you pee?

Ominous

Do you spit when you pee   

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you spit when you pee

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I don’t know where I got this from, but every time I pee in a urinal (and only at a urinal), I always spit into it beforehand. 

Testing the splash

Now that you mention it...yes.  Never thought much of it.  If I had to pin a reason on it, I would say I have a pretty sensitive nose with certain smells.  I really hate the smell of urine and I think when I stand and pee I get more of a whiff of it. Like the smell is magically in my mouth and I want to spit it out.

4 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Now that you mention it...yes.  Never thought much of it.  If I had to pin a reason on it, I would say I have a pretty sensitive nose with certain smells.  I really hate the smell of urine and I think when I stand and pee I get more of a whiff of it. Like the smell is magically in my mouth and I want to spit it out.

It's just something I observed people doing and wondered why. Funny how you do it but it's something you do without even thinking about. 

I have a reflex where if I see spit I want to spit  which is similar to the reason given why someone does this even though I think doing this is crazy but I also trained myself to do kind of a fake spit that gets rid of the impulse without actually spitting.

This is a weirdly interesting thread though.