After a single advertisement starring a trans person, Budlight receiving multiple bomb threats at factories, ad star being stalked

On 4/16/2023 at 1:37 AM, DPCyric said:

I'm all for this the fascists' feel too empowered now... I personally made one who had anti-trans quotes written on their vehicle feel endangered this week.

Good way to get yourself shot. 

you can argue their bad ideas, you can want nothing to do with them, but you definitely can’t put them in danger because you don’t like them.

of course I could be reading something into your words that you don’t mean.

7 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Good way to get yourself shot. 

you can argue their bad ideas, you can want nothing to do with them, but you definitely can’t put them in danger because you don’t like them.

of course I could be reading something into your words that you don’t mean.

I'm aware and wouldn't be surprised if I do... I just can't do nothing anymore.

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, DPCyric said:

I'm aware and wouldn't be surprised if I do... I just can't do nothing anymore.

This. This 'hopeless' rhetoric of tired resistance is insidious as much as any -centrict pontification.  If you are 'fighting' to die you are worse than useless. You a meant to be a body that is tripped on.

• True 1

On 4/15/2023 at 12:35 PM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Marginalized groups should take full advantage of the Second Amendment and arm to the teeth.

As a trans woman still living in Florida you better bet your ass that I’m going to exercise my state’s newly established right to cary a firearm without a permit.

• Like 1
  • Halal 2
  • Hugs 1

I've been wisely staying off Twitter and taken a step back from the news so when I first heard mention of this ad last week hadn't realized how much of a firestorm it has caused on the right for the past few weeks. So ridiculous and sad really.

• True 1
  • Halal 2
  • Hugs 1

What the fuck is wrong with these people. What the fuck is wrong with the world.

We need a catchy phrase to mean the opposite of woke.

I'm workshopping some ideas, but "stupid dumb fucking dipshit hate filed dumb fuck weirdo motherfuckers who should be shunned forever for being literal human garbage" just doesn't roll off the tongue like "woke".

I mean, this might make more sense if Dylan Mulvaney was actually controversial for anything beyond being openly trans. When this story first broke I was trying to figure out the source of the outrage and it literally just is "she exists".

She isn't antagonistic about her beliefs. She's just open and out and positive and this is the response?

15 minutes ago, ort said:
ultra-right-logo-social-share.jpg?v=1680
ULTRARIGHTBEER.COM

Official site of Conservative Dad's Ultra Right 100% Woke-Free American beer. Dump the woke corporations who hate our values. A Freedom Speaks Up brand. Seth Weathers Co-Founder.

ok I can’t tell if this is real or not. $20 for a 6 pack? Is the price that high to blame Biden for inflation?

$20 and it ships in a month! The perfect gift for that hate filled shithead in your life. I mean, why not just cut out the middle man and send a donation to your local Klan chapter.

I have a new idea for a movie... a heist flick about a team of trans people working to sneak a gallon of gay men's cum into the vats that brew this beer.

Apparently they have over a million dollars in sales in like 2 weeks.

I wonder if I'm in the wrong business. Right Wing Grifter seems like a much more lucrative opportunity. Plus, every penny some stupid dumb hate filled loser gives you, is one less penny they have to give to someone else.

It would be a win-win.

46 minutes ago, ort said:

Apparently they have over a million dollars in sales in like 2 weeks.

I wonder if I'm in the wrong business. Right Wing Grifter seems like a much more lucrative opportunity. Plus, every penny some stupid dumb hate filled loser gives you, is one less penny they have to give to someone else.

It would be a win-win.

The right wing grift is, indeed, the gift that keeps on giving. So long as you have no shame, no integrity, no strong moral convictions and no ethical character then hell yeah you can make mad bank. 

5 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

The right wing grift is, indeed, the gift that keeps on giving. So long as you have no shame, no integrity, no strong moral convictions and no ethical character then hell yeah you can make mad bank. 

Let’s do it, but donate 50% of profits to whatever the current conservative rage is aimed at.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ort said:
ultra-right-logo-social-share.jpg?v=1680
ULTRARIGHTBEER.COM

Official site of Conservative Dad's Ultra Right 100% Woke-Free American beer. Dump the woke corporations who hate our values. A Freedom Speaks Up brand. Seth Weathers Co-Founder.

Trying to figure out wtf "Woke-Free" means (intentionally racist, bigoted, etc.?) makes me think of this:

2 hours ago, ort said:

What the fuck is wrong with these people. What the fuck is wrong with the world.

We need a catchy phrase to mean the opposite of woke.

I'm workshopping some ideas, but "stupid dumb fucking dipshit hate filed dumb fuck weirdo motherfuckers who should be shunned forever for being literal human garbage" just doesn't roll off the tongue like "woke".

I mean, this might make more sense if Dylan Mulvaney was actually controversial for anything beyond being openly trans. When this story first broke I was trying to figure out the source of the outrage and it literally just is "she exists".

She isn't antagonistic about her beliefs. She's just open and out and positive and this is the response?

Dude the obvious new term for the opposite of "woke"... "Sleep" or "Unconscious" or even better "Comatose"... let's see if we can get #comatose trending in the right wing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Greatoneshere said:

Shit I've been trying to get friends of mine to go in with me on my own personal cryptocurrency for months... mark my words. Digi-bucks is gonna be the next big thing

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Shit I've been trying to get friends of mine to go in with me on my own personal cryptocurrency for months... mark my words. Digi-bucks is gonna be the next big thing

The day I fully sell out me and my fiancé going full maga chud.

interracial couple, white guy the chuds wish they looked like, pretty black girl they wish they could fuck, who both wake up from the woke stupor to fight for the country.

Wed be the Candace owens and her husband of the bay. Dipshits would eat it up.