Biden pardoning all charges for marijuana possession. Orders AG to review its schedule status under the CSA (!!!)

On 10/13/2022 at 8:59 AM, Spork3245 said:

We’re the same people that post on all of the other sections of the forum, my guy.

Not really. Maybe 3 users in this shit hole post in other sections. 

And lol at saying I'm a coward. 😆 

Like I said, I'll post here whenever I feel like it and I don't want to even attempt to defend what I say because I'll just get jumped on by you lefties. 

I actually had a fantastic discussion on the border disaster and politics in general last night with my doctor. He would shit on each and everyone of you here with his knowledge. 

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Like I said, I'll post here whenever I feel like it and I don't want to even attempt to defend what I say because I'll just get jumped on by you lefties. 

I actually had a fantastic discussion on the border disaster and politics in general last night with my doctor. He would shit on each and everyone of you here with his knowledge. 

This has major "my dad can beat up your dad" energy, my dude.

• Haha 1
  • True 1

19 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Coward

26 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Lol, you’re a complete dipshit and so is your doctor 

There’s no need to be assholes about it, why post wasn’t trying to gloat or be a dick.  Just move on.

As for pardons and decriminalizing weed, it’s a good move all around.  The majority of people are in favor of it, it will dramatically decrease imprisonment, and there are few good reasons not to do it.  

1 hour ago, Uaarkson said:

Lol, you’re a complete dipshit and so is your doctor 

Solid post. I'll post here when ever I choose to but will try to keep it civil.

As I predicted, I got ganged up my the lefties and thankfully I don't care enough to retaliate. Biden is a puppet who is drugged up just to make a national speech. He's a walking corpse and corrupt. 

I'm not try to cause issues it's just an observation I've noticed over the few months I checked this section of the board out. The sooner he leaves office the better things will get.

13 minutes ago, best3444 said:

What does that mean? I'm posting on a board and not going against any board polices. Just voicing my opinion. I'm doing nothing wrong. 

It means whatever I want it to mean because I pay over $2K/year to keep this site running and if I decide that I want a certain level of engagement for a particular board then so be it.

6 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

It means whatever I want it to mean because I pay over $2K/year to keep this site running and if I decide that I want a certain level of engagement for a particular board then so be it.

That still doesn't give you the right to not allow me to post in the section. I have said nothing wrong? What are you even talking about? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

That still doesn't give you the right to not allow me to post in the section. I have said nothing wrong? What are you even talking about? 

Uh dude this is a private internet forum. There are no ‘rights’ here lmao, you can and will get banned for being a shithead

• Halal 2

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You sure do laugh a lot over things that aren't funny. He can't ban me from posting on here because I share a different belief system. I've don't nothing wrong. 

This isn't a public square and the admins are not government employees.  They can do what they want.  This is a free service, and your rights would not be violated if were restricted or banned from participating. 

• Halal 1

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You sure do laugh a lot over things that aren't funny. He can't ban me from posting on here because I share a different belief system. I've don't nothing wrong. 

You're not going to be restricted from this particular forum for having a different viewpoint.  You're being restricted because you have clearly stated that your level of engagement will be one-off posts with no interest in further engagement.

This is my last word on the matter.

• Halal 1

3 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

This isn't a public square and the admins are not government employees.  They can do what they want.  This is a free service, and your rights would not be violated if were restricted or banned from participating. 

Well what did I do to warrant me from posting here? That's my question. 

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

You're not going to be restricted from this particular forum for having a different viewpoint.  You're being restricted because you have clearly stated that your level of engagement will be one-off posts with no interest in further engagement.

This is my last word on the matter.

I've engaged in many conversations on here. I just pick and choose my battles. There is no reason to restrict me from posting here. It's ridiculous and a power trip from you. 

30 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I've engaged in many conversations on here. I just pick and choose my battles. There is no reason to restrict me from posting here. It's ridiculous and a power trip from you. 

I’ll answer politely since you may just really not know. This section is different than the others. When I was only interested in trolling back I also avoided this board myself because that was kind of understood, this was before Wade took over. 

I think it’s fair to want this section of the forum for discussing serious social and political issues to have some expectations of how you engage, I thought that when I didn’t post here as well.

Its always been like that to some extent. If you have a point you want to make you just need to articulate it and engage in honest discourse.

Plenty of people gave you thoughtful responses that you just dismissed, didn’t respond to any points whatsoever, and then proceeded to call the section a shit hole and still did not address any particular point about any of the subjects that you yourself brought up in a topic that is not even about the things that you brought up.

And yeah, if you act like a dick about it or try to post random cheap shots with no substance of course you will get dunked on thats how the internet works.

If instead of your weird doctor brag for instance, you responded to some of the detailed posts people made regarding the border and explained what your doctor said that you agreed with and asked for clarification what we thought about that, it might go differently.

• Halal 1

44 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Well what did I do to warrant me from posting here? That's my question. 

Your sole reason for posting on this particular board seems to be to troll. I like you on the other sections, but coming here just to attempt to get a “rise” out of people isn’t cool and serves no purpose, you need to just chill, brother.

• True 1

56 minutes ago, stepee said:

When I was only interested in trolling back I also avoided this board myself because that was kind of understood, this was before Wade took over. 

The culture predates Bad Cartridge and goes back to the IGN CEB.

• True 1

49 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

This is the part that really got my goat.

I was willing to let everything else slide, but not that.  Not at all.

I apologize for calling this section a shit hole. I'll try to do better but to ban me from this section for the little that I've said is completely over the top. 

• Hugs 1

Sometimes I like having contrarian trolls around. Like every once in a while BT or heyyoudvd would say something that I like secretly kind of agreed with and I'd be like "shit... maybe I'm wrong if I'm agreeing with that asshole."

Also drunk_bt was the best alt ever on this board