Biden pardoning all charges for marijuana possession. Orders AG to review its schedule status under the CSA (!!!)

3 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Sometimes I like having contrarian trolls around. Like every once in a while BT or heyyoudvd would say something that I like secretly kind of agreed with and I'd be like "shit... maybe I'm wrong if I'm agreeing with that asshole."

Also drunk_bt was the best alt ever on this board

I think the difference is that in this case it’s just drive by one sentence talking points with no substance. It’s not even a quality trolling attempt, it’s just a “haha, u mad?” type of thing. At least the others attempted to engage, regardless of doing it to be contrarian or rile certain people up.

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm not trying to be a troll. I never was a troll in my history online. 

Then let’s discuss things and not make snippy comments with no intention of engaging. Many times on this forum I’ve seen minds/opinions get changed from discussions; they are not pointless to have if you are discussing in good faith.

4 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Then don’t be one here, my man. A lot of us are cool with you: we just want a little effort back when talking current events. 

I agree. I'll back up what I post and not just say random comments.

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Then let’s discuss things and not make snippy comments with no intention of engaging. Many times on this forum I’ve seen minds/opinions get changed from discussions; they are not pointless to have if you are discussing in good faith.

I agree.

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 2
  • Hugs 3