inFAMOUS and Sly Cooper are dead

Brian

39 minutes ago, Brick said:

I always thought the inFAMOUS games should have been cel-shaded to look like a comic book come to life. Those first two games are not good looking at all. 

I thought they both looked great, though cel-shaded could have been fun. Insomniac should do a cel-shaded Into the spider-verse game

I liked the Infamous series, but they did tend to get less exciting with every release. Although I wanna say I agree with @Brickin that I would like to see a final game to wrap up Cole’s story that still felt unfinished. The third game I think was more showcase of HDR then gameplay.

Have yet to play a Sly Cooper game 

scared cartoon network GIF

2 hours ago, stepee said:

First Light is actually the best Infamous game.

I agree. Fetch is easily the best main protagonist in the series, much better than Cole and Delsin. She’s a badass, and I enjoyed playing as her. But the game is way too short, I thought that I was only halfway through when it ended.

5 hours ago, stepee said:

First Light is actually the best Infamous game. They should bring it back in more bite sized adventures like that using a different super hero every time as part of the ps+ premium offerings or smtn.

I can't remember now if I even played first light. I know I bought it but it's been so damn long now. I know I played the original game at least twice maybe three times 

I've only played Second Son and Last Light.  Never played their predecessors; I somewhat enjoyed them, but wasn't left dying for more.

Edit:  I meant, "First Light."  Guess I had Metro on my mind since I've been playing that.

5 hours ago, Dre801 said:

I've only played Second Son and Last Light.  Never played their predecessors; I somewhat enjoyed them, but wasn't left dying for more.

I didn’t like the first two inFamous games, but I somewhat liked Second Son and really liked Last Light. I would like another full-length inFamous game with Fetch or an equally as appealing female protagonist, but I’m done with playing as douche-y male protagonists in these games so if that’s what they decided to use for the next game then no thanks.