Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022 - All Trailers Posted

Keyser_Soze

4 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I can't get hyped until I hear @best3444's opinion.

I watched the entire thing. It looked incredible pretty much in all aspects. The game is going to be be massive and interesting too. It's better than what I was expecting and it's my most wanted game. Just absolutely impressive 👏 

• Thanks 2

Good show MS.  Not to the level of what I would expect next year with more projects coming to fruition, but overall they hit the points they needed to.

Some interesting looking 3rd party stuff in there.  Redfall looked okay, Starfield looks way more interesting to me than any game the Fallout team did before.

Team Ninja game next year and Persona ports are also a good thing.  Not that it makes up for missing out on FFXVI, or even FF7R still.

I have to say, now that’s a fucking showcase. Sure some cgi teaser for Fallout 5 or some shit would blow up the internet, but then we wouldn’t see it again for years. All gameplay all coming out in the next year and all coming to games pass day one. Not a bunch of teasers to win the internet and then you don’t see anything for years. Hopefully this is a format for their shows going forward, because this was a 10/10 banger.

• True 1
  • Halal 2

2 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I have to say, now that’s a fucking showcase. Sure some cgi teaser for Fallout 5 or some shit would blow up the internet, but then we wouldn’t see it again for years. All gameplay all coming out in the next year and all coming to games pass day one. Not a bunch of teasers to win the internet and then you don’t see anything for years. Hopefully this is a format for their shows going forward, because this was a 10/10 banger.

I would have liked more stuff without spliced cuts, but on the whole, this is how it should be done.

Just now, Dre801 said:

It takes me ages to beat games like Starfield.  I think it took me nearly two years of playing Fallout 4 off and on before I saw the end.  Starfield will take even longer.

Never bad to have a continuity game unlaying all the other "good for a week or so" games. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Oh yeah? where?

Xbox_ShowcaseExtended_Tunein-93653ee00c3

Will there be an Extended Stream? Yes! Stay tuned for the Xbox Games Showcase Extended on June 14th at 10am PT where we will share new trailers, take deeper looks at the news from the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase and speak with some of your favorite game creators. This all-new broadcast is approximately 90 minutes in length, and will be broadcast live in English, Latin America Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, German and French, and the additional languages we offer will be available within a week. Audio Descriptions and American Sign Language will be offered live.

The thing about showing gameplay is that it almost makes you forget about the stuff that’s in the pipeline.  You’ll be playing it soon, you can see it coming together, it feels real.

As much as I would have liked to see some of their other stuff, I didn’t really think about what was absent until their conference was over.  That’s a good thing.  (… No Hellblade soon makes me sad though)

This gets an B+ for me.  Only major things holding it back for me were a lack of bigger surprises, and a kind of next-gen wow moment they still need to deliver on.  Even though Starfield looks great, I don’t think it quite got there.

I think that the low tech aesthetic of Starfield isn't going to win it many "best graphics" awards, because the technology is decidedly blocky to reflect  the early days of broader space travel and tie the tech back to existing visual queues. That said, Starfield will likely impress with scale. 

1 minute ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I think that the low tech aesthetic of Starfield isn't going to win it many "best graphics" awards, because the technology is decidedly blocky to reflect  the early days of broader space travel and tie the tech back to existing visual queues. That said, Starfield will likely impress with scale. 

Are you talking art direction? Like the style of ships and suits? 

4 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

It's similar to the aesthetics in the original Alien movie.

• Halal 2

High on Life looked neat

Scorn has great visuals but nothing else so far

Benny Fox seems neat, but I bet I would find it pretty boring

Wo Long exists... No real opinions on it other than I need to see more to have a real opinion

The moment Starfield pulled out that laser mining gun I knew it wasn't going to be the game for me. The combat is clearly just Fallout 4's combat. Yeah, i fucking hate base building. Just a waste of time. But I have no issues with ship building. Still, overall, probably not a game for me.

Edit: Unless I wasn't paying attention, base building look more like you have various rooms to connect together which is far better than what 4 did. Like If 4 was legos Starfield is more megablocks. If I have to build in a video game I much rather be given megablocks than legos. 

3 minutes ago, Bacon said:

High on Life looked neat

Scorn has great visuals but nothing else so far

Benny Fox seems neat, but I bet I would find it pretty boring

Wo Long exists... No real opinions on it other than I need to see more to have a real opinion

The moment Starfield pulled out that laser mining gun I knew it wasn't going to be the game for me. The combat is clearly just Fallout 4's combat. Yeah, i fucking hate base building. Just a waste of time. But I have no issues with ship building. Still, overall, probably not a game for me. 

Ha! The mining and base building have me extra excited. Ship building is just gravy. I so need this game. I'll pick it up six months after launch on PC,. That should give modders enough time to iron out all the bugs for Bethesda.

• True 1

Redfall is an open-world, single-player and co-op FPS from Arkane Austin, the award-winning team behind Prey and Dishonored. Continuing Arkane’s legacy of carefully crafted worlds and immersive sims, Redfall brings the studio’s signature gameplay to this story-driven action shooter.

Discover a vast, haunted kingdom in Hollow Knight: Silksong! The sequel to the award winning action-adventure. Explore, fight and survive as you ascend to the peak of a land ruled by silk and song.

From the mind of Justin Roiland (Rick and Morty, Solar Opposites) comes High On Life. Humanity is being threatened by an alien cartel who wants to use them as drugs. It’s up to you to rescue and partner with charismatic, talking guns, take down Garmantuous and his gang, and save the world!

Riot Games is teaming up with Xbox Game Pass to unlock your experiences across their biggest PC & mobile games!

Embark on a heartrending journey into a brutal, breathtaking world, and discover the cost of saving those you love in a desperate struggle for survival. Strike from the shadows or unleash hell with a variety of weapons, tools and unearthly powers.

Witness the power of Xbox Series X through Forza Motorsport. Automotive entertainment is reimagined for a new generation.

Witness the power of Xbox Series X through Forza Motorsport. Automotive entertainment is reimagined for a new generation.

Announced today! Microsoft's longest running franchise celebrates its 40th Anniversary with an expanded edition, coming November 2022.

Also, in partnership with Halo and 343 Industries, an exclusive Halo Infinite Pelican is available today in Microsoft Flight Simulator. This free add-on is included with Xbox Game Pass - get it now!

For the 40th Anniversary Edition releasing this fall, the Microsoft Flight Simulator team is partnering with the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum in a one-of-a-kind collaboration. Stay tuned in the coming months for more to come regarding this coveted partnership and enhanced Anniversary Edition.

Overwatch 2 arrives on October 4 as an always on, free to play experience featuring brand new content. Learn more at the Reveal Event on June 16 at 10 AM PT, streaming on Overwatch’s official Twitch and Youtube channels.

Ara: History Untold delivers an evolution in turn-based historical grand strategy. Your choices will define the world you create, your experience, and your legacy.

Welcome to High Isle, a part of Tamriel never-before-seen in the Elder Scrolls. Explore the Bretons' idyllic ocean enclave and seat of chivalric culture as you confront the ruinous forces of the Ascendant Lord.

Travel beyond the borders of Appalachia to The Pitt in the next major content update for Fallout 76. Forge new alliances, undertake new challenges, and earn all-new rewards when Expeditions: The Pitt launches this September.

Calling all daredevil drivers and creators! Blast off to the visually stunning, exhilarating new Horizon Hot Wheels Park in the clouds high above Mexico. Experience the fastest, most extreme tracks ever devised. Design, build, and share your own Hot Wheels adventure with 80 distinct, snappable track pieces. Race 10 amazing new cars including the lightning fast 2021 Hennessey Venom F5 and the iconic 2000 Hot Wheels Deora II. 

Survive the past. Tame the future. Suddenly awakened on a primal world filled with dinosaurs and humans struggling for dominance, you must team-up with legendary heroes to confront powerful dark forces. Saddle up, and join the definitive next-gen survival experience with ARK 2!

Explore a mesmerizing labyrinth this Halloween! Scorn will release on 21st October 2021. You awaken in the middle of a desolate and decayed hellscape; a once industrious civilization now lay in ruin. Surrounded by nightmarish, biomechanical contraptions, you must explore your environment to progress. Your nightmare is about to begin…Available to play on Xbox Series X|S and day one with Game Pass.

Get a first look at Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn’s gunpowder-packed and magic-fueled combat in the first gameplay reveal video. Take to Flintlock’s vast battlefields, combining and mastering an arsenal of tools and magical abilities.  

Join Nor and her mysterious companion, Enki, in this open-world RPG adventure and embark on an epic journey of vengeance, gunpowder and magic in humanity's last stand.  

Your battle begins early 2023 on Xbox One and Xbox Series S|X! Available day one with Game Pass.

Discover the mysteries of Minecraft Legends, our upcoming action strategy game. Explore a familiar yet mysterious land, full of diverse life, lush biomes, and rich resources. But this paradise is on the brink of destruction. The piglins have arrived – and they’re threatening to corrupt the Overworld. Inspire unexpected friends to form valuable alliances and lead them in strategic battles to protect their home. Take the fight to the piglins before their Nether corruption devours the Overworld!  

Lightyear Frontier is a peaceful open-world farming adventure on a planet at the far edge of the galaxy. Start your new home on a distant planet with up to three friends as you farm alien crops, build your own homestead, and explore the untamed wilderness of the world.

Gunfire Reborn is a level-based adventure game featuring FPS, Roguelite and RPG. Players can control heroes with various abilities to experience diverse Build gameplay, use various weapons to explore procedurally-generated levels. You can play the game alone, or join 4-player coop.

Take on the last case of Benedict Fox and dive into a twisted world of secret organizations, forbidden rituals, and cold-blooded murders. Explore the memories of deceased victims as you search for clues and fight demons in this fantastical Lovecraftian Metroidvania.

Descend into a limbo of decaying memories as Benedict Fox, a self-proclaimed detective bound to his demon companion. Use that bond to explore the minds of the recently deceased  in search for clues as you uncover the mysteries of an old mansion where a couple was murdered and their child has gone missing.

Treat yourself to a dark intrigue full of secret organizations, forbidden rituals, and cold-blooded crimes in a hand-crafted adventure brought to life through a fascinating Burton-esque art style.

Explore the entangled lives of two families across thirty years in an original interactive drama from INTERIOR/NIGHT. Starting in 1998 with a robbery-gone-wrong, the character's lives depend on the choices you make. Every family has secrets, every secret has a price.

NARAKA: BLADEPOINT is an up to 60-player PVP mythical action combat experience with martial arts inspired melee combat, gravity defying mobility, vast arsenals of melee & ranged weapons, legendary customizable heroes with epic abilities - inspired by the legends of the Far East.

The world is a vast, beautiful and dangerous place – especially when you have been shrunk to the size of an ant. Can you thrive alongside the hordes of giant insects, fighting to survive the perils of the backyard?

Grounded is preparing to leave Game Preview this September as it launches its full release. Find out how the teens got into the yard and the mad scientist behind it in the fully playable campaign – all of which can be experienced alone or with a group of friends! New armor recipes, new weapon recipes, and the giant Mantis await players in this upcoming update.

Ereban: Shadow Legacy is a fast-paced stealth platformer game where you become Ayana, the last descendant of a forgotten race. Harness mystical shadow powers, high-tech gadgets and avoid or kill to uncover the truth about your past and the key to saving a dying, morally grey universe.

From Obsidian, this game is a historical mystery role-playing game that focuses on character development, heavily stylized art, and choice-driven storytelling in early 16th century Germany. The main character is a clever illustrator caught up a series of murders at Kiersau Abbey over twenty five years. This character alone possesses the wits and will to expose the killers, but each decision he makes has lasting consequences and inexorably draws him closer to the center of an underlying conspiracy.

The Necromancer rises.  Command the dead with the final playable class in Diablo IV.

Behold what Diablo IV has in store. 🔥

The Diablo IV dev team dives into the latest gameplay innovations coming to the next installment in the Diablo franchise.

Take a musical tour of what Sea of Thieves Season Seven will offer as Captaincy comes to the game on July 21, 2022. From purchasing, naming and customizing ships, to saving your loadouts and gaining access to quick cash-in points, it’s time to become a Captain of Adventure! 

Ravenlok is an action-packed fairytale reimagining of a troubled kingdom and a young girl’s destiny to fulfill a dangerous prophecy. By the creators of Echo Generation. Coming 2023.

From Jeppe Carlsen, the lead gameplay designer of LIMBO and INSIDE — COCOON takes you on an adventure across worlds within worlds. Master world-leaping mechanics and solve intricate puzzles to unravel a cosmic mystery.

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty follows the dramatic, action-packed story of a nameless militia soldier fighting for survival in a dark fantasy version of the Later Han Dynasty where demons plague the Three Kingdoms. 

Players fight off deadly creatures and enemy soldiers using swordplay based on the Chinese martial arts, attempting to overcome the odds by awakening the true power from within.

You never saw it coming!  

Persona 5 Royal, Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 3 Portable are coming to Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows PC!   

Persona 5 Royal releases October 21, 2021!

Starfield is the first new universe in 25 years from Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. In this next generation role-playing game set amongst the stars, embark on an epic journey to answer humanity’s greatest mystery.

• Like 4
  • Halal 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022 - All Trailers Posted