Pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild officially owns Twitter

15 minutes ago, stepee said:

To me it’s just wild that this guy is the second richest person in the world, yet is also the worlds greatest living genius, a man of the people, a suave debonair all American good looking ladies man, AND just so effortlessly COOL, just the total package 

Left out hair plugs 

WWW.CNBC.COM

Thierry Breton, the European commissioner for the internal market, warns pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild about disinformation on X related to the Israel-Hamas conflict.

A European regulator has issued pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild a stern warning about the spread of illegal content and disinformation on X, formerly known as Twitter, amid the Israel-Hamas conflict.

Failure to comply with the European regulations around illegal content could result in fines worth 6% of a company’s annual revenue.

Thierry Breton, the European commissioner for the internal market, said in a letter addressed to Musk on Tuesday that his office has “indications” that groups are spreading misinformation and “violent and terrorist” content on X, and urged the billionaire to respond within a 24-hour period.

The letter comes after numerous researchers, news organizations and other groups have documented a rise of misleading, false and questionable content on X, creating confusion about the current conflict.

Breton shared his letter via an X post, tagging Musk’s handle and including a hashtag that refers to the Digital Services Act, the newly enacted legislation by the European Commission — the executive arm of the European Union — that requires platforms with more than 45 million monthly active users in the EU to monitor for and take down illegal

content as well as detail their protocols for doing so.

He reminded Musk in the letter that the DSA “sets very precise obligations regarding content moderation,” and that X needs “to be very transparent and clear on what content is permitted under your terms and consistently and diligently enforce your own policies.”

• Sicko 1
  • Hype 2

I hate to be MR Buzzkillington over here but is anyone else feeling that the auto correct on pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild to the pedo thing is getting a little old? Especially when it’s about an otherwise serious subject, it’s starting to feel a little cringe like a joke that you hear 5 times a day every day for months. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

I hate to be MR Buzzkillington over here but is anyone else feeling that the auto correct on pedo guy megalomaniacal manchild to the pedo thing is getting a little old? Especially when it’s about an otherwise serious subject, it’s starting to feel a little cringe like a joke that you hear 5 times a day every day for months. 

Yeah - I kinda agree.

@Jason - I think it's time to retire this joke as it has run its course.

• Hype 1

For me it wasn’t an autocorrect. I will still refer to him as a man child until he grows up.

Also in other news, a certain man child is picking a fight with the EU. Going to be fun when they eventually, in a long delayed time, find themselves banned. 

6 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@Jason Change it back so @Derek can experience it.

I'm good. I just thought everyone was in on the joke and typed it out/edited it in themselves... even when posting an article or news story. I was impressed that they kept it going for so long, but now I am less impressed, but I do appreciate the joke.

Twitter is such a fucking dumpster fire now. My FOLLOWING feed has about 20% the activity it used to, when I go to the FOR YOU feed it just shows my obnoxious political crap, and mostly from prominent right wingers. And the. When you go to read the comments on them, he pushes all the blue check chuds to the top so the top commenters are always dumb right wingers who choose to pay musk $8 a month. It’s an echo chamber of utter right wing nonsense.

He changed it so that when you link to a news article, it doesn’t show you the headline anymore. You only see a picture. You don’t even really have a good way to see that it even is a link. It just looks like a photo.