Arby's is releasing a limited-edition run of vodka inspired by its crinkle and curly fries

Commissar SFLUFAN

3 minutes ago, Slug said:

I mean, it's not like I'm not going to buy it.

Most likely the distillery made some terrible flavored vodka and was like "what do we do with it? ... wait, I know.... BRAND DEAL!"

There's this distillery in Oregon that partnered with Voodoo Donuts to make a bacon maple beer a few years back. It was fucking horrendous. I have a sneaking suspicion that what happened is they tried to make a bacon flavored beer, failed miserably, then were like let's spin this as a limited edition brand deal.

18 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Also, I decided to branch out and order the burrito supreme combo (normally I get a chalupa combo subbing ground beef for chicken); that was a mistake. It was like eating a gusher, the beans and meat make it so wet.

hot

16 hours ago, Chris- said:

Also, I decided to branch out and order the burrito supreme combo (normally I get a chalupa combo subbing ground beef for chicken); that was a mistake. It was like eating a gusher, the beans and meat make it so wet.

I’ve never been one to ‘eat a gusher.’