The official Switch GCN controller adapter isn't coming out until several weeks after Smash Bros?

Jason

27 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Amazon says my copy of Days Gone will arrive Dec 31, 2019. God, Sony, why you do this?

Doom Eternal, Code Vein, Dead Island 2, and Days Gone are releasing on the same day!!! Why are they doing this to us?

Tales of Vesperia, Ace Combat 7,  Biomutant, FF VII Remake and many others will arrive on Dec 31, 2018. Dec 31 is best release day!

8 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I guess I thought it was common knowledge that new media usually releases on Tuesdays and occasionally Fridays. :p

I really don't pay enough attention to have known that's so overwhelmingly common. :p

• Like 1

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

I think a lot of things come out on Fridays now. I notice new music CDs come out on Fridays now, it was Tuesday a long time ago.

I haven't bought a new music album in years, so I dunno. Books and movies are still Tuesdays, though. Seems like Nintendo does their first party releases on Fridays and Sony is starting to follow that route, but I still think the majority of games release on Tuesdays.

Either way, stuff doesn't get released on Mondays.

And you know what else is so damn funny about this? 

Nintendo will not release enough of them and then use the excuse of shortages and blah blah, and you know they don't manufacture things quickly. 

Typical Nintendo. 

(Not so funny for Nintendo fans and Smash fans)

On 8/22/2018 at 1:04 PM, Hurdyb1 said:

And you know what else is so damn funny about this? 

Nintendo will not release enough of them and then use the excuse of shortages and blah blah, and you know they don't manufacture things quickly. 

Typical Nintendo. 

(Not so funny for Nintendo fans and Smash fans)

Why not just just buy one of the adapters already out instead of waiting?