You can now "react" to your own posts

Commissar SFLUFAN

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

But now I cannot see how many people have reacted to my posts without going into my profile. I have to take my pants off to measure my actual peen, now I have to do the board equivalent for me epeen.

I (and my other IP Boards users) have already made our thoughts known to the developers about the removal of the Reputation Points score from under the User avatar.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, stepee said:

I don’t think this is like steroids though, it’s more like giving yourself head to me. It’s kind of weird and awkward, but if you can do it and you enjoy it, then go for it since you aren’t hurting anyone.

Not true. You are robbing a lucky person the opportunity to get intimate with a National Treasure. That old woman who barges in 5am is hoping to be given that opportunity. 

Just now, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Not true. You are robbing a lucky person the opportunity to get intimate with a National Treasure. That old woman who barges in 5am is hoping to be given that opportunity. 

honestly at 5am in the morning i’m more likely to wrap it around her throat and strangle her to death

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, stepee said:

I don’t think this is like steroids though, it’s more like giving yourself head to me. It’s kind of weird and awkward, but if you can do it and you enjoy it, then go for it since you aren’t hurting anyone.

I quoted you just so I could upvote it again

• Haha 1