What water bottles do you use throughout the day?

Chris-

azurite-17oz.jpg

This is the one I use the most, only mine isn't 'S'well' or any kind of reputable brand; it's some cheap Chinese knock-off I got from work. I keep it at my work desk and drink through 3-4 refills a day, and it is covered by stickers of places I frequent/favor (climbing gym, neighborhood pub, etc.) It is my weakest bottle, but the one I use the most since I use it while I work.

L_Main_Black_Expanded_F_Rambler_30oz.jpg

This is the one I use the second most (keep reading); it is OK. Though Yeti tumblers tend to be great, I think the size of this one puts it at an extreme disadvantage, because it takes so. much. god. damn. ice for it to keep a fill up cold. But, the quality is good and the magnetic slide is pleasant to use/play with.

GUEST_5f6da75f-c94c-4868-b720-617ae78cb7

Holy fucking shit this bottle rules. My girlfriend got it for me the other day as a gift and it is a revelation: the manufacturing/design is top notch (it has a very pleasant matte coating), the straw is a superior drinking method (studies show you hydrate more if you drink through a straw), and it's ability to keep liquid cold is phenomenal: I filled it up with ice water around 9:00 last night and the water was still cold at around 4:00 today- a near 20 hour timespan. Simply magnificent. Easily my best and preferred bottle now, and it isn't even close.

I have a cheap Nalgene hard plastic bottle that I take to work. I’ve had that for years now at this point. For home use, I have some big tumbler with a handle and a straw. Don’t know how well it keeps water cold, because I always drain it before that would be a concern. 

I got this in blue. You can switch the top with a straw option but I like the open mouth. I am more of a gulper than sipper. It’s a metal body with a durable plastic top. I drop my water bottles often enough and happy to say this has survived all the falls with no visible damage. 

1 minute ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I got this in blue. You can switch the top with a straw option but I like the open mouth. I am more of a gulper than sipper. It’s a metal body with a durable plastic top. I drop my water bottles often enough and happy to say this has survived all the falls with no visible damage. 

Looks good. My old work bottle was a Klean Kanteen, and it did not hold up to drops; the damage got so bad I had to use a rubber mallet to even out the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Looks good. My old work bottle was a Klean Kanteen, and it did not hold up to drops; the damage got so bad I had to use a rubber mallet to even out the bottom.

I used to cheap out and get the plastic water bottles like below. The first drop would always break the pop top so you could no longer close it. 

Thermos-Hydration-Bottle-with-Meter-24
WWW.OFFICEDEPOT.COM

Made from BPA free impact resistant and dishwasher durable Eastman Tritanâ copolyester Leak proof lid with one handed push button operation Rotating meter lets you...

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

I had no idea that those things were still in service. Seems kinda risky with Covid and all.

Yea, we have just one of them in my building. The rest of the water supply is the 5 gallon jugs of spring water that I use daily. You wouldn't catch me dead drinking out of a water fountain.