#MakeSolo2Happen!

Isn't there a Lando series in development? 

I'd go for a Solo sequel if there weren't production issues like with the first one. There were a few plot threads they could continue either with a sequel or spin off to their own things; Lando, the proto-rebels, obviously whatever was going on with Qi'ra and Maul. 

2 hours ago, TwinIon said:

But they've already explained the origins of all of Han's iconic things. What possible purpose would a sequel even serve?

Yes and all those iconic things were apparently established within a few weeks of his life and would henceforth never change until we caught up with him again when he meets Luke!

Yeah the first Solo can die in a fire. The last thing it needs is a sequel.

2 hours ago, TwinIon said:

But they've already explained the origins of all of Han's iconic things. What possible purpose would a sequel even serve?

There's so many more questions... why doesn't he like to hear the odds? Where did he get those pants? How did he learn to stick to the back of a star destroyer? Why does he find conversations about blaster malfunctions boring? Why does he have dirty hands? Where did he learn to cut open tauntauns?

So much we don't know. So. Much.

• Haha 7

15 hours ago, Bacon said:

I want a prequel with an even younger annie

That shows him going to a conference on Dantooine about constructing pod racers and droids. They test him and he is off the chart for mechanoclorians, microscopic droid life that live inside everyone and give them mechanical skills. "Ah, that's how he knows!"

17 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

That shows him going to a conference on Dantooine about constructing pod racers and droids. They test him and he is off the chart for mechanoclorians, microscopic droid life that live inside everyone and give them mechanical skills. "Ah, that's how he knows!"

:lol: but also :guillotine:

I can see some wanting a sequel to solo. I just hope they don’t think they’re going to get any kind of closure on Maul. That’s already canonically been done, and solo had nothing to do with it. 

Im perfectly fine if they just don’t. 

No no no. Hear me out. Baby Chewbacca. 

A lone gunman with a heart of ice is on a mission on a foreign world. Near the end of his mission he finds a baby in a hollowed out tree. That is baby Chewy of course. Oh and the man? The great grand father of Han Solo. BAM. Like pottery. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bacon said:

A lone gunman with a heart of ice is on a mission on a foreign world. Near the end of his mission he finds a baby in a hollowed out tree. That is baby Chewy of course. Oh and the man? The great grand father of Han Solo. BAM. Like pottery. 

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, Bacon said:

NdZC6.gif

• Haha 1

On 5/26/2021 at 10:29 AM, Bacon said:

You were so close.  It will be Solo's great grandmother - who plot twist also has a fling with a young yoda - and bam Grogu.  Everyone in this universe must be related!