Marvel's Spider-Man (Be Greater) and Miles Morales (Be Yourself) OT - update: Miles Morales PC release on 18 November 2022

Pikachu

3 hours ago, johnny said:

The only taskmaster challenge that I think is hard to get all the tokens for is the combat challenge. The other ones can be mastered with repetition. Combat you gotta actually be creative and I haven’t gotten that close once lol. 

The combat ones were super easy, you just need to have (and use) skills and maxed out gadgets constantly.

F those drone ones, though.

Yeah those drones are a bitch. Combat is pretty easy provided you use your abilities.  I didn't even start the Taskmaster stuff until I had beaten the main game and maxed out all if Spidey's moves and gadgets. From a story standpoint,

Spoiler

Who hired him? He said he had been hired by an organization looking to recruit Spiderman.  And Hammerhead will be a future antagonist at some point if you bothered to actually read those Daily Bugle headlines.

My two cents anyway...

42 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah those drones are a bitch. Combat is pretty easy provided you use your abilities.  I didn't even start the Taskmaster stuff until I had beaten the main game and maxed out all if Spidey's moves and gadgets. From a story standpoint,

Hide contents

Who hired him? He said he had been hired by an organization looking to recruit Spiderman.  And Hammerhead will be a future antagonist at some point if you bothered to actually read those Daily Bugle headlines.

My two cents anyway...

Spoiler

The DLC packs hired him ;) 

• Thanks 1

Yeah, at least they're short. That's all that can be said for them. 

Otherwise, the game is enjoyable. It says I'm 70% done. Hope to finish it next week, provided AC doesn't distract me too much. 

I've pretty much caught up with all the side stuff at this point, though whatever isn't done by the end of the game probably won't get done. I don't care about finding the secret photo ops and the Bugle stuff. 

Good thing I've never given a shit about getting a platinum. :)

There were a few stealth sections I enjoyed with them, but yeah, Spidey-stealth is way better.

I'm over 90% done. I just finished the Taskmaster mission, and I know little about him, so I 

Spoiler

don't know what organization hired him and pays him six figures.

I have I think one more pure side mission, another 

Spoiler

prisoner camp,

and random crimes to go. It's been a fun ride!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

There were a few stealth sections I enjoyed with them, but yeah, Spidey-stealth is way better.

I'm over 90% done. I just finished the Taskmaster mission, and I know little about him, so I 

Reveal hidden contents

I have I think one more pure side mission, another 

Reveal hidden contents

and random crimes to go. It's been a fun ride!

It's possible 

Spoiler

That SHIELD hired him to be honest since some versions of Taskmaster's origin cast him as a rogue SHIELD agent and his powers are the result of an experimental serum that he took.

4 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

It's possible 

Reveal hidden contents

Are his powers setting up terrible side-missions? If so... bravo! :p 

• Guillotine 1

Spider-Man for sure. Combat is more fluid and has tons of gadgets/powers that are suited for many styles, better story and pacing, and side content that can be cleared in a reasonable amount of time. The photo mode also adds another great layer of engagement for fans.

2 hours ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

Which is better Spider-Man or Batman Arkham Knight ? They look almost exactly the same in gameplay other than the settting and character. 

Like I said in an earlier post, this game is better than the Arkham games for me because Spiderman is just a more fun character to play as than Batman for me. Some of the stuff I was doing in the game brought literal smiles to may face and this game had better boss battles than the Arkham Games

10 hours ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

Which is better Spider-Man or Batman Arkham Knight ? They look almost exactly the same in gameplay other than the settting and character. 

Gameplay shares similarities, but it's not almost exactly the same. Batman's combat feels more visceral, while Spider-Man's feels lighter and more acrobatic. You're jumping around, swinging stuff, jumping off walls, with more ways to stealth from above since that's the kind of superhero Spider-Man is. Batman is more about feeling like you're scaring the enemies, and combat feels more brute force (with the interrogation feature in City and Knight). They're both good in their own way.

Arkham Asylum is still the best comic book game. It has little fluff, a cool, intimate setting to explore, fun boss battles, and of course the introduction of a great combat system.  Traversing in Batman games is a chore which this game has none of it. 

• Guillotine 1

39 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Arkham Asylum is still the best comic book game. It has little fluff, a cool, intimate setting to explore, fun boss battles, and of course the introduction of a great combat system.  Traversing in Batman games is a chore which this game has none of it. 

No. 

• Guillotine 1