Marvel's Spider-Man (Be Greater) and Miles Morales (Be Yourself) OT - update: Miles Morales PC release on 18 November 2022

Pikachu

1 hour ago, johnny said:

You can reduce that whole mission down to dumb Shit if you want to. What about every mission where you’re banging some dudes skull off a metal beam and there are guys not that far away who don’t bother to move? 

On 9/12/2018 at 11:58 AM, TwinIon said:

I think the enemy AI while in stealth is right up there. It's bog standard for sure, but it's hard to believe in the actual stealthiness of my actions when I interrupt a conversation between two guys, lure one away, string one of them up to a floodlight that's not particularly high, and his buddy doesn't notice or care when he comes back to finish his thought. I can have a dozen men strung up 12 foot high light poles and no one will notice that all their buddies are MIA, "hidden" in plain sight.

14 hours ago, SimpleG said:

Its a great game and for me would likely be a 9 but the stealth sections are not that great and mar everything else.

I wouldn't agree that they mar everything else, but yeah, they're not up to the quality of much of the rest of the game. Fortunately, there's WAY more everything else, and the sections don't tend to be that long.

That said, JESUS, y'all play so much quicker than I do. My friends who bought the game are finishing the story and I'm taking my sweet time. Nothing wrong with that, but I'm impressed with people's speed here.

4 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

There's an MJ stealth sequence which I actually really dug just now. I guess only read if you beat the game:

Reveal hidden contents

That was my favorite one. 

10 hours ago, johnny said:

Yeah I think the stealth sequences with MJ got better as the game went on. 

Yeah. I think the issue with the stealth generally is that unlike the combat and traversal, it really never upgrades meaningfully. Spidey can stealth from further away but that’s more or less it. Everything else gets more fun, stealth never really does. It’s never bad, but other than that one sequence in the spoiler tags, I don’t think it’s all that fun either. 

15 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Yeah. I think the issue with the stealth generally is that unlike the combat and traversal, it really never upgrades meaningfully. Spidey can stealth from further away but that’s more or less it. Everything else gets more fun, stealth never really does. It’s never bad, but other than that one sequence in the spoiler tags, I don’t think it’s all that fun either. 

Stealth is fun, but I agree I would have loved more progression in it for hideouts and camps.

Spider-Man 2 it is, then! 

finally getting better at the combat now that ive gotten some more gadgets like the web bomb and spider bro.  ive been spending most of my time just swinging around for collectibles and stoping crimes.  done a couple of the fisk construction site challenges so not sure how close i am to end of "act 1" 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, best3444 said:

And? Lol

Aaaaaaaaand I want the DLC NOW:sadsun:

Seriously, though...

Spoiler

F Insomniac for killing off Aunt May

Also 

Spoiler

F Insomniac for making my eyes tear up 

Spoiler

“Take off that mask... I want to see my nephew.”

“You knew...?”

:cry: 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Aaaaaaaaand I want the DLC NOW:sadsun:

Seriously, though...

Reveal hidden contents

Who has two thumbs and is so dumb he clicked the first spoiler icon for no reason?

This guy.

You did nothing wrong; I had football on TV and wasn't even paying attention. :p 

• Sad 2