Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (30 May 2024) - Biden gives Ukraine permission to strike some targets inside Russia with American weapons

32 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Analysts agree that the Russians are making tactical adjustments:

VERY thorough tactical analysis here:

Note: the use of the term "thunder run" which first originated during the 2003 US invasion of Iraq.  Kudos to me for identifying the parallels earlier today :p

I'm quoting myself because I REALLY want you guys to read this thread so you're not caught off-guard if/when the tide really turns in favor of the Russians, especially when Ukrainian forces start running out of POL (Petroleum, Oil, Lubricants).

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'm quoting myself because I REALLY want you guys to read this thread so you're not caught off-guard if/when the tide really turns in favor of the Russians, especially when Ukrainian forces start running out of POL (Petroleum, Oil, Lubricants).

The question I think is what will NATO and the US do if they start going full Syria

39 minutes ago, ort said:
MRE-rations-YouTube.png?image-resize-opt
WWW.VICE.COM

Judging from the comments of Steve’s many viewers—that hardtack video alone has been watched more than 610,000 times—everyone gets something different from his...

Prob okay

Steve's channel is the best. He had a big old episode released just for this invasion.

Since I can't keep up with every post anymore, did you all see Putin got his black belt revoked? 

putin-judo.webp?w=1600&h=900&q=88&f=05da
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

Vladimir Putin, a self-admitted judo connoisseur, had his honorary title suspended one day after another martial arts organization revoked his status.

• Haha 3

Just now, DarkStar189 said:

Since I can't keep up with every post anymore, did you all see Putin got his black belt revoked? 

WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

Vladimir Putin, a self-admitted judo connoisseur, had his honorary title suspended one day after another martial arts organization revoked his status.

He's defenseless now.  Let's get 'em!

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

Ladies and gentlemen, we got him.

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Well ain’t this something 

Russia summons Canadian ambassador to Moscow This over sanctions we have imposed on them and yet that isn’t the main issue. They aren’t happy with protests taking place in front of their embassies in Canada. So they want them over with and guarantee safety of their workers. . . or else. 

Yeah, sure Vlad.  Canada is real good at clearing out protests.  

• Haha 4