Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (26 May 2024) - Ukrainian drone attack might have seriously damaged Russian strategic early warning radar site

Just now, Jason said:

Apparently Little Marco was trying to get Zelenskyy killed.

550e2ae5f61587046d459aa56302dd71
WWW.YAHOO.COM

Democratic Rep Dean Phillips slammed Republican Senators Steve Daines and Marco Rubio for their ‘appalling and reckless ignorance’

Which basically points out how NOT serious politicians in our country are taking the real world ramifications of the war in Ukraine. If Ukraine survives this disaster somehow, I believe the one thing they are going to take from this whole conflict is how useless the United States is as an ally unless they're battling some place like Greenland.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, brucoe said:

Which basically points out how NOT serious politicians in our country are taking the real world ramifications of the war in Ukraine. If Ukraine survives this disaster somehow, I believe the one thing they are going to take from this whole conflict is how useless the United States is as an ally unless they're battling some place like Greenland.

I mean everyone should know THAT by now. 

8 hours ago, brucoe said:

Yeah man, we’ve been totally useless so far.

2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Interesting  thread

I don’t know who this guy is but some people claim he is involved with Bellingcat so idk. Vindman rtd him so take that for what you will

Gotta say I agree with his analysis that the sooner NATO blows Russia out of Ukraine the better, this idea that Putin is going to end the world cause he can't have Ukraine is nonsense. The US should have unilaterally threatened to destroy any forces crossing the border before any of this started if NATO/EU didn't want to believe or too timid to act.   Otherwise you can just replay the same scenario with any nuclear power NATO or not, "Oh noo if we come help them they might end the world!"

• True 1

2 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

They got us!

Some really strong and definitely true evidence.

Wow. So Ukraine was planning to not only take Donbas back, but also invade Russia? This matches up with Intel showing bio warfare labs the Russians have found and the plans for a Ukrainian dirty nuke.

40 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

They got us!

Some really strong and definitely true evidence.

They couldn't have gotten a computer made in the last decade?  That looks like a Thinkpad I handed off to a recycler like 5 years ago that was from 2007.

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

Wow. So Ukraine was planning to not only take Donbas back, but also invade Russia? This matches up with Intel showing bio warfare labs the Russians have found and the plans for a Ukrainian dirty nuke.

Not invade Russia. Take back Crimea. Just part of their propaganda.