What races are you attracted to?

stepee

6 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

After living with a Russian for over 5 years, that all but destroyed any attraction I might have had for women from that region.

:lol:

To answer the question, I think all women from different races can be beautiful. For instance, there is a new Indian woman that started working where I do and she is absolutely beautiful. She and I get a long well and she is very sweet. Married, though. :(

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

:lol:

To answer the question, I think all women from different races can be beautiful. For instance, there is a new Indian woman that started working where I do and she is absolutely beautiful. She and I get a long well and she is very sweet. Married, though. :(

Cheating Cheat GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

13 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Cheating Cheat GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

I've already been involved in an affair and it's extremely damaging to all parties involved. I literally caused a divorce with children involved. I regret it to this day and will never hurt people like that again.

30 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I've already been involved in an affair and it's extremely damaging to all parties involved. I literally caused a divorce with children involved. I regret it to this day and will never hurt people like that again.

don hertzfeldt animation GIF by hoppip

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Still no excuse. But yea, the husband was verbally and sometimes physically abusive so the marriage was near its end. I shouldn't have gotten involved but we just connected so well. Our cubicles were right next to each other and we started out as friends. I'm the one who made the first move and she went along with it. Lasted over a year.

5 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

You were a symptom of a failing marriage. That marriage was gonna go the way of the dodo before you jumped into the middle of it.

This is often true, but it isn't always the case. The situation my sister in law got into that ended with her marriage over is one that always comes to mind. She had some pretty severe post partum depression and a co-worker swooped in and took advantage of that and her husband just couldn't get over the whole thing. They were divorced for I think 3 years before they got back together and have been married for 25 years since. I'm impressed @best3444is willing to own his error instead of excuse it because it was a situation destined to fail.

My penis is an equal opportunity employer when it comes to women.

So I guess that makes it not an equal opportunity employer because I exclude people with penises...:thinking:

As far as I recall I've never been with someone who identified as black, though one was mixed race and simply identified as puerto rican.

3 hours ago, sblfilms said:

There are no races in which there aren't attractive people to you. I guarantee it.

Joke Response: NASCAR

But yeah. I am not one to give scores, but if you were to pull the 10/10's from each race you'd no doubt be attracted to them. You could still have a preference but as the meme goes, Hot is Hot. Of course shit is all subjective, but you prolly get my point. 

4 hours ago, Rachel said:

Race preference in dating is racist no matter how many people try to claim it’s not. 

get over it. 

Speaking as someone who doesn't have a racial preference, I think there is a very fine line, but a line nonetheless. You're attracted to who you're attracted to, and that's okay. For example, not being attracted to men doesn't make me homophobic. My brain just isn't wired that way. However, on the other side you have things like fetishism. I  know people who only like black men or only like asian women or whatever. I know a girl who only dates white people (pansexual, though). That stuff comes off as a lot more racist. Like you don't see people, you see objects you want to fuck.

I think it's better to say that you just haven't found the person you're attracted to yet rather than just blanket state "I'm not attracted to Asians" or whatever, but expressing a preference doesn't inherently make you a racist.

Just now, Rachel said:

what reason is there to not be attracted to an entire race?

You just find some people attractive and not others?

Again, I think it's a fine line and it's better to say like "I just haven't found someone yet" or whatever rather than just make a blanket statement, but it's not really anyone's business to tell others who they should or shouldn't be attracted to. Sometimes it's founded in racism, sure, but it isn't necessarily.

All races have beautiful people.  However, saying that someone is racists if they don't find a particular race to be attractive, is as ignorant as saying that you can't be racist if you find all races attractive.   

A black person who doesn't find white people attractive, isn't necessarily racist, they just haven't met a white person they are attracted to...       yet.