DMX Dead After Heart Attack - (12/18/70 - 04/09/21)

• Jason changed the title to DMX dies of an overdose
  • Jason changed the title to DMX braindead after an overdose
5 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

He may very well not make it, but looks like some family of his may have jumped the gun.

Just found this. Updated the title accordingly.

4ca58a36c4274a86847186eddcf424fa_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

DMX has not regained any brain function nearly a week after his overdose, and the family may soon be faced with a tormenting decision ... whether to withdraw life support.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Just found this. Updated the title accordingly.

4ca58a36c4274a86847186eddcf424fa_xl.jpg
WWW.TMZ.COM

DMX has not regained any brain function nearly a week after his overdose, and the family may soon be faced with a tormenting decision ... whether to withdraw life support.

Yeah, I saw that. What a shitty situation.

5 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Your prayers were unsuccessful. 

That comes off a bit harsh but ok. I know his current state is terrible though. You usually ignore all my post but decided to pick this one because I said I prayed I assume. Whatever. God bless you! 

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

That comes off a bit harsh but ok. I know his current state is terrible though. You usually ignore all my post but decided to pick this one because I said I prayed I assume. Whatever. God bless you! 

Praying Breakfast Club GIF by REVOLT TV

let’s all pray bud

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

So passive aggressive smh. 

• Haha 1

I just always saw prayer as pointless, except maybe it made the praying person feel better, like a placebo. I mean, if God is supposed to be omniscient, he already knows what's going to happen, so some people begging him for something is gonna change his mind? Nah. Let's pray for a rapper to recover, in the meantime a child dies from cancer while his family prayed hard. Man, that jehovah guy is awesome. 

8 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I just always saw prayer as pointless, except maybe it made the praying person feel better, like a placebo. I mean, if God is supposed to be omniscient, he already knows what's going to happen, so some people begging him for something is gonna change his mind? Nah. Let's pray for a rapper to recover, in the meantime a child dies from cancer while his family prayed hard. Man, that jehovah guy is awesome. 

Atheism 101:

God is supposed to be omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent. Yet bad things happen all the time. So he's either powerless to stop it, doesn't know about it, or doesn't give a shit about it/is sadistic and actively causing it.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Atheism 101:

God is supposed to be omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent. Yet bad things happen all the time. So he's either powerless to stop it, doesn't know about it, or doesn't give a shit about it/is sadistic and actively causing it.

He's really a giant prick when you think about it. Like, even when I struggled with letting go of my belief and wondered if I was wrong, all I had to do was think about how awful the Christian god really is and I'm like, shit, why would I wanna take that guy's side anyway? 

I know I'm derailing the thread a bit here, but I've been really down on religion lately. Been a little feisty for a couple reasons. It really is tragic DMX did this. I never followed the guy or his music, but addiction is a terrible thing. The awful patient I mentioned recently? He died of an OD. His "wife" (aka a crackwhore) brought him drugs in and that's what did it. After they finished up with him, the staff found crushed pills and rolled up dollar bills under his pillow. Sucks, but it happens all the time. 

20 minutes ago, Jason said:

Atheism 101:

You are forgetting the Calvinist view: you deserve it

• Jason changed the title to DMX dead after an overdose
  • Keyser_Soze changed the title to DMX Dead After Heart Attack - (12/18/70 - 04/09/21)