Shockingly, it turns out the British Royal Family is super fucking racist.

Why is this in the Performing Arts? I was wondering why I read nothing about this on the actual current events board.

On 3/9/2021 at 2:04 PM, Greatoneshere said:

I assume the alt-right likes him.

We just had that big spat with Giuliani, though, during the 2020 election period. Which is funny because I remember when Giuliani was considered a fake Republican but who knows how this weird ideology operates.

• Haha 1

Just now, stepee said:

It’s like they are purposely trying to declare they aren’t racist in the way that makes it the most obvious they are definitely racist.

That's exactly what it is. It's hilarious because they don't even realize that claiming white people are "benevolent dictators" is somehow not racist.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

William is ABSOLUTELY the one who made the skin color remark.

Does he have a history of saying racist and other troubling things? I would think he and his brother are close, so I have doubts he would have "concerns" over the baby's skin colour. 

11 minutes ago, Brick said:

Isn't he also married? Jesus fuck, dude, get over it, you pathetic little twit. Imagine being his wife and having to listen to him complain at failing to bang Meghan Markle. 

Right? He's on his second wife (still married) and has 4 children. Like, Jesus dude, you're 55 and she's 39, it's kind of disgusting. She's out of his league anyway.

Ted Cruz's wife has suffered multiple insults from his own party leader and she's still with him. I don't understand these women.

My Mexican father in law regularly posts photos of a blonde, blue-eyed baby to our group chat and calls him "Joseph Jr" as if to kinda hint that's what he hopes our child will look like because that's what I looked like as a baby.

Also, women in northern Mexico regularly wear whitening makeup. The obsession with whiteness there is next level. 

Hard for to judge though because I know it's my ancestors that created that shit.

15 minutes ago, Joe said:

My Mexican father in law regularly posts photos of a blonde, blue-eyed baby to our group chat and calls him "Joseph Jr" as if to kinda hint that's what he hopes our child will look like because that's what I looked like as a baby.

Also, women in northern Mexico regularly wear whitening makeup. The obsession with whiteness there is next level. 

Hard for to judge though because I know it's my ancestors that created that shit.

South Asia is the same way. Whiteness etc - most likely ingrained from colonial heritage. The millenial generation is trying to change that considerably though over there, at least the top 10% . . .