Whatcha gonna do, when Quantumania runs wild on you!

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Trailer is out: 

The Ant-Man movies have both been pretty fun. I hope emphasis on the quantum realm in this one doesn’t mean that we miss out on the real world shrinking shenanigans and Michael Peña rants.

Looks neat regardless.

I'm sure that Bill Murray booking seemed like a really brilliant idea a few years ago. :lol:

5 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I really enjoyed Ant-Man, though it was nothing revelatory. Ant-Man 2 was alright. Honestly I barely remember it, which means it must have been well made but forgettable.

It was like the last of the end game movies before End Game from what I remember and they built some machine on a rooftop to go into the quantum realm to rescue Michael Douglas' wife or something. (My Memory)

• True 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

We need @sblfilms to tell us if it stinks.

not great. Much less fun than the first two, and feels too big for its own good. I long for the days of small stories.

Paul Rudd also got OLD suddenly, which makes the silliness of Lang kinda cringey.

7 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

not great. Much less fun than the first two, and feels too big for its own good. I long for the days of small stories.

Paul Rudd also got OLD suddenly, which makes the silliness of Lang kinda cringey.

Ah that’s a shame. I was hoping that if it was less fun, we’d at least get an Eternals pivot to more of a “movie.” Honestly I could watch movies where they fight on Life Savers, toy trains, and Legos forever, it’s just goofy and I love it.

7 hours ago, sblfilms said:

Paul Rudd also got OLD suddenly

OK so I'm not the only one who noticed. Saw him in an interview, or preview or something, and it looked like his age finally caught up with him. Is it really super noticeable in the movie?

Really hope we don't learn that he's actually sick with something.

• Halal 1