Astro's Playroom has a 1:1 attach rate, shipping 4.5 million units and easily surpassing Miles Mor-who and Demon's Souls Re-what?

SaysWho?

I found the game mildly entertaining for the first 20-30 minutes, basically a tech demo for the controller. But then it just kept going. And I'm not huge into corporate autofellatio so Sony beating its dick on my face about all the Playstation hardware over the years was unbearably lame. GPU song was fun though!

• 4 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Joe said:

Just wanted to say this game isso much fun. I had read it was a tech demo for the controller and while it certainly is that, it's also so much more!

Exactly! Sometimes a game introduces you to a controller and it's nothing but a novelty, but the game is a lot of fun, has a ton of treats for Playstation gamers, and controllers like butter. I loved Astro Bot on VR and can't wait to see what ASOBI does next.

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Exactly! Sometimes a game introduces you to a controller and it's nothing but a novelty, but the game is a lot of fun, has a ton of treats for Playstation gamers, and controllers like butter. I loved Astro Bot on VR and can't wait to see what ASOBI does next.

Too bad DSP's controller was defective and you could clearly see that one stick was higher than the other!

• Sad 1