Trump wants to personally razzle-dazzle the Supreme Court with his best words, bigly, that he won the election.

Jason

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Yeah, but anyone with half a brain knew that what Trump was thinking was not going to happen.

It’s absolutely chef’s kiss that not one of his 3 nominees even wanted to hear the case.

Obviously his appointees are absolute trash and will hurt America massively over the next three to four decades, but I don't think they give a shit about Trump; they have jobs for life!

14 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

The most anti Trump user.

It's such a farce. How mentally feeble would one have to be to do a complete 180 on Trump like that?

How can anyone stand by that man? If a person with the shit intelligence, crap qualifications and temperament of Trump was a Democrat and my party was supporting him like the Republicans support Trump... I would never vote for another Democrat as long as I live. I would denounce the party loudly and clearly at every chance. I would be marching in the streets against him. Those aren't empty words, I would abandon the party immediately.

Any republican who doesn't do the same as proven themselves to be a person who has abandoned all ability to reason. They are not people who can be trusted, because they clearly believe in nothing but p[laying some sort of fucking game. FUCK THESE PEOPLE.

4 hours ago, ort said:

If any of the republicans or attorneys general who signed onto this garbage piece of shit get re-elected we truly live in a fucked country.

Reveal hidden contents

They seriously put their John Hancock on the most un-American anti-patriotic thing I've ever heard of. They signed their fucking name on the thing. They said... "I WANT TO THROW OUT THE VOTES OF MILLION OF PEOPLE IN THESE 4 STATES I DON'T EVEN FUCKING LIVE IN." Even though other states did the exact same thing they are saying make the votes invalid, including states where Trump won. It's such a fucking joke, none of these people should ever be able to show their faces I public ever again and anyone who supports this is a traitorous piece of human garbage. I don't use those words lightly, but there they are.

I feel you my friend. Just remember how absurd it truly is: I've had MAGA chuds tell me, straight up: "Biden stole the election!" and I'll respond with: "oh, he did? Oh shit. That's so weird. Why didn't he steal the senate? Why did he allow Democrats to lose seats in the house? Why did he only steal it in a few swing states, and not sweep the nation? Why was it a weirdly, dangerously close election for those who wanted Biden to win decisively over Trump?"

Them: dumbfounded. They don't even think outside their own box. Let me rephrase: they think one example of voter fraud means the election goes to Trump, regardless of the fact that Trump needs massive election fraud for the numbers to work in his favor. The fact we entertain this nonsense when the logic crushes it before it's even whispered makes it hilarious.

4 hours ago, Joe said:

DVD retweeted this. Oh boy.

HeyYouDVD always sucked, even on the IGN DVD boards back in the day. Dude is, was, and always has been, a massive tool. That's 20 years of experience I'm speaking from. It's sad at this point. @ort knows - we were both on that board back in the day, as he's said. And HeyYou did think he was a friend! Hilarious.

On 12/12/2020 at 5:54 PM, ort said:

It's such a farce. How mentally feeble would one have to be to do a complete 180 on Trump like that?

How can anyone stand by that man? If a person with the shit intelligence, crap qualifications and temperament of Trump was a Democrat and my party was supporting him like the Republicans support Trump... I would never vote for another Democrat as long as I live. I would denounce the party loudly and clearly at every chance. I would be marching in the streets against him. Those aren't empty words, I would abandon the party immediately.

Any republican who doesn't do the same as proven themselves to be a person who has abandoned all ability to reason. They are not people who can be trusted, because they clearly believe in nothing but p[laying some sort of fucking game. FUCK THESE PEOPLE.

I never understood why anyone liked him. :p 

He was always a fake. Remember when he used to talk about how moderate he was? That's why he was for Giuliani in the 08 primaries? Yet he never complained about anyone but liberals. A 'pro-choicer' who only ever complained about other pro-choicers. And then he'd join racist users like Engel with, "Why would I join in on the liberal circle jerk by espousing liberal views?"

And then he was called out on it here, and his excuse was, "When was the last time I called myself a moderate, eh?!" 

When people told him in that infamous keffiyeh thread that he finally lost his mind, I was wondering why people thought he lost it then considering he argued that gay marriage would led to marrying donkeys since he could pretend they consented.