Epic Games Store - 15 days of free games starting December 17th

crispy4000

egs-holidaysale2020-announce-freegames-1
WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

The Epic Games Store Holiday Sale is coming soon! Enjoy deals up to 75% off and 15 Days of Free Games starting December 17.

They're doing it again!  Last year's freebie list:

Meanwhile, Pillars of Eternity Definitive Edition and Tyranny Gold Definitive edition are free pick-ups for the current week.

Plan your Winter Steam Sale purchases accordingly.

• Thanks 1

Cities Skylines is up first.  Site is getting hammered atm.

egs-citiesskylines-colossalorder-s2-1200
WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city simulation. It introduces new gameplay elements to realize the thrill and hardships of creating and maintaining a real city whilst expanding on some well-established tropes of the city building experience.

Don't forget Ubisoft is also doing their week of giveaways too!

On 12/10/2020 at 8:07 AM, crispy4000 said:

The Epic Games Store Holiday Sale is coming soon! Enjoy deals up to 75% off and 15 Days of Free Games starting December 17.

They're doing it again!  Last year's freebie list:

Meanwhile, Pillars of Eternity Definitive Edition and Tyranny Gold Definitive edition are free pick-ups for the current week.

Plan your Winter Steam Sale purchases accordingly.

Where are Pillars of Eternity DE and Tyranny Gold DF free?

37 minutes ago, HardAct said:

Where are Pillars of Eternity DE and Tyranny Gold DF free?

You just missed it.  They were free for the past week.

I keep the stickied thread title updated for new freebies.  This thread is an offshoot for more visibility, since the newer EGS giveaways will only run 24 hours each.

Also you get another coupon for $10 off after you buy a game with the $10 coupon so I guess it keeps going?

Some good deals if you combine the $10 for some of the games on sale. I got Crysis Remastered for $8 since they improved it today and are continuing to including dlss support next year so I’ll want it eventually.

Then since I got another $10 coupon Shenmue 3 for $8 looks good too. Or Tony Hawk for $20...ahhhh this is how they get you.

6 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

I would definitely wait till the end of the giveaway before buying anything just in case the game you want is free.

Or bundled in the January Humble Monthly / cheaper in the Steam Winter sale.  Fair chance many games will be cheapest on Fanatical/Humble/GMG too.  But that $10 coupon should come out ahead in several cases.

2 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

Ubisoft is also having a similar $10 off coupon if you install and run Hyperscape.  Their winter sale just went live as well.

I'll pick up AC Odyssey's season pass for $6.  Got the base game free from Google's streaming test, so they probably deserve something from me. ;)

They also have AC:Valhalla for 20% off, plus a bonus 21% off if you buy a new release and anything else.  This seems to be stacking  I was able to get ~40% off of their already reduced sale prices for WD:L and AC:V. 

1 hour ago, DPCyric said:

Ugh, I hope the list is better than that... was wanting some free Atomicrops (since it's below the coupon threshold with the sale), maybe Carrion (if not I will probably get this with coupon) and Mechwarrior 5 (does this have VR support?).

Complaining about free stuff. Only gamers. lol

egs-battlemonsterswithsolitaireandmagic-
WWW.EPICGAMES.COM

Solitairica takes RPG combat and challenging roguelike progression to a fresh new place - the world of solitaire! Using a variety of magical items and spells, battle your way through a horde of ever-changing enemies and defeat the horrible Emperor Stuck!

Free today.