SOTU nonsense

9 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

May Woodrow Wilson burn in the Ninth Circle of Hell for all eternity for re-introducing the SOTU as an orally delivered speech, abandoning the written report format introduced by Jefferson.

God, Wilson was such a raging egomaniac.

Washington and Adams did speeches? 

39 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Conservatives are bad at everything. But memes (and humor in general) are definitely one of the things they are the absolute worst at. And I don't mean 'worst' as in I'm disgusted by it or whatever. I mean literal 'worst' as in they don't understand the underlying principles and thus repeatedly fail in their attempts.

13 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Conservatives are bad at everything. But memes (and humor in general) are definitely one of the things they are the absolute worst at. And I don't mean 'worst' as in I'm disgusted by it or whatever. I mean literal 'worst' as in they don't understand the underlying principles and thus repeatedly fail in their attempts.

ThE lEfT cAnT mEmE

5 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I've noticed Republicans, including Rick Scott of Florida and here with Trump, making plays with Venezuelan immigrants who are moving to Florida. I continue to be amazed at how little Democrats do in this department.

This could be said about any number of groups

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

This could be said about any number of groups

Yes, but that misses the point.

They're making the play so they can win Florida and get a larger chunk of the Hispanic vote. Democrats would be wise to do more than oppose the wall in Florida.

"grand political illusionist" ? Give me a fucking break. He's just a pathological liar with thin skin. It just so happens that his party needs a buffoon to draw lightning while they work under the cover of his dumpster fire to create policy to rape the poor and feed the rich more. IF anything, he just proves that if you have no morals what so ever then you can  contort into any shape required to keep moving and not get pinned down by things like "facts" or "basic human decency". 

Image result for evil will always triumph animated gif

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

And it distracts from the absolute insanity that is yet another Trump rant

Trump is his own worst enemy. When he opens his mouth, his poll numbers drop. Why take away from that!?!?????!

CNN called the speech dazzling, so I'm not sure about that.