‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens

4 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I heard about the Seattle one because I have a WhatsApp chat with a group of friends that I do fantasy sports with. We all went to the same high school in the PNW.  One of those friends works downtown and his building is currently on lockdown. 

Freedom!

Just now, stepee said:

Can’t we just take all the ridiculous idiotic gun nuts and move them to an island somewhere so they can play toy soldier all they want so we can let normal society place regulation and move forward? Maybe we could send them to Epstein’s island.

They already burned down Australia

10 minutes ago, stepee said:

Can’t we just take all the ridiculous idiotic gun nuts and move them to an island somewhere so they can play toy soldier all they want so we can let normal society place regulation and move forward? Maybe we could send them to Epstein’s island.

My friend told me about the Virginia protest. Didn't know what was going on but I saw a report on it on Univision. There were dudes (as in more then one) with Barret .50 cal rifles. I don't understand why you would need a .50 anti-material rifle. Like I don't think you can hunt with it. It's useless from a self defense POV. 

I have yet to be in a situation where I feel the need for a firearm. Let alone a .50 cal rifle. Hell I live in a decaying American city and ya I can't see the need for a pistol let alone anything bigger. 

9 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

There is no accepted definition of "mass shooting" so what qualifies as one is entirely in the eye of the beholder.

There is confusion about the term for sure. A lot of people don’t realize that “mass” is actually pronounced like the Spanish, “más” in which case the term “mass shooting” really means more shooting, and we’ve certainly gotten more and more shootings.

11 hours ago, stepee said:

Perhaps a floating city in the sky?

• Thanks 1