~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

57 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Although, at least according to a story that Triple H tells, after they did a storyline where Vince's limo was blown up, Trump called the company to ask if Vince was okay.

Absolutely needs to be included in the trump epitaph.

1 hour ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

HHH being a winner has nothing to do with whether wrestling is scripted or not. The dude married into an executive career and salary that he’d never have reached otherwise. 

Admittedly I stopped watching but he never leaned into this fact as a character when I watched and that always felt like a missed opportunity. If only he lampshaded a little...

53 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

This claim is as unsubstantiated as the one blaming Donald.  For what ever reason it’s only being reported what calls they got last year. When seeing figures on how many Poison Control has been receiving on average each day and week since the pandemic started and everyone started going crazy with the cleaning supplies. 

if it the numbers didn’t change at all, and the 18 hour period after Donald’s speech saw a significant spike, then there may be a causation. But if the spike occurred in March and maintained a relatively high number that is roughly proportional to the number after Donald’s speech, then the higher calls is due to just people at home more, using cleaning products more, and not being careful. 

neither you nor anyone reporting the “story” has enough compelling evidence one way or the other. 

Dude, you have Google right? 

25 minutes ago, Jose said:

Dude, you have Google right? 

I tried before I posted. All I get from google is copies of the same article being published by various sites, and the official websites for poison control, which doesn’t seem to give you a daily/weekly/monthly call count. Not that I’ve found yet, anyways. 

2 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

They closed down our fountain drink and cappuccino machine at work. Might shut down our coffee next. They started working on replacing our cooler so most of the beer we have is warm for the next couple weeks... I really wish I could take the next couple weeks off!

First they came for our coffee!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

He doesn’t even care there’s video of him saying it. And his supports won’t care either. 

Exactly. We don't even need to worry about a future where audio and video are doctored...because 35% of the people don't even care if something is real or not as long as it affirms their belief or team.

Is that real? I haven't seen that anywhere else, and the really simplistic black and white captions kinda look like they've been pasted over other captions. Plus, WTF is going on with the audio?

Alright, never mind, I looked it up. It seems real. Weird that I didn't hear much about this, because that looks significantly bigger than any of of the other protests with like a couple dozen people in SUVs that got a ton of coverage