Ghost of Tsushima OT - Mud, Blood, and Steel, update: Rivals mode added to Legends

SaysWho?

9 hours ago, ARZ said:

Ok, I need to know.........how?

• Legends is an entirely new experience — it’s a separate mode that doesn’t follow Jin or the companions from his journey, but instead focuses on four warriors who have been built up as legends in stories told by the people of Tsushima
  • Legends is haunting and fantastical, with locations and enemies inspired by Japanese folk tales and mythology and an emphasis on cooperative combat and action.
  • Each player can choose from one of four different character classes: the Samurai, Hunter, Ronin, or Assassin. Each class has unique advantages and abilities that we’ll reveal in the future
  • If you can best the Story and Survival missions, you may be confident enough to take on the four-player Raid that will arrive shortly after the launch of Ghost of Tsushima: Legends, sending you and your partners to an entirely new realm to challenge a brutal, terrifying enemy.

4 Person co-op, classes, story missions, raids. Well if that doesn't sound like they are doing a destiny (which avengers is doing) then I don't know what to tell you.

23 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Each player can choose from one of four different character classes: the Samurai, Hunter, Ronin, or Assassin. Each class has unique advantages and abilities that we’ll reveal in the future

My guess: each stance is now a playable character for the co-op :p 

• Shocked 3

• 1 month later...

Whew, finally beat this last night. I did most everything. Got all the Inari shrines, Shinto shrines, Pillars of Honor, hot springs, but I'm missing one haiku. Dunno if i'm just overlooking it on the map or what, but I don't think I feel compelled to track it down. Did all the Tales of Tsushima, the Mythic Tales. Missing 4 artifacts, 5 records, and 28 banners. Again, not terribly interested in running all over the map to find them now.

Really good game, though. Now I need to decide what I'll play next.

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Whew, finally beat this last night. I did most everything. Got all the Inari shrines, Shinto shrines, Pillars of Honor, hot springs, but I'm missing one haiku. Dunno if i'm just overlooking it on the map or what, but I don't think I feel compelled to track it down. Did all the Tales of Tsushima, the Mythic Tales. Missing 4 artifacts, 5 records, and 28 banners. Again, not terribly interested in running all over the map to find them now.

Really good game, though. Now I need to decide what I'll play next.

If you ever feel inclined to find those items you mentioned, they can all be tracked down pretty easily with the traveller's outfit.

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Hide contents

I think the spare him ending is more fitting to the game.

Spoiler

I think it is did as well. I didn't even want him to die anyway, but considering the themes of fighting like a "ghost" instead of with honor, not killing him made the most sense. Whether they use that as the canon ending, I dunno, but I feel like it would be.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Gotta say, for a cinematic single-player game, it kept the cutscenes really short.

You're right but non-skippable cutscenes should never be a thing.

All story missions and legendary quests were really interesting so I never wanted to skip but all the normal tales were boring/generic af stories that I didn't care about at all. The monk guy storyline was also really lame and never grabbed me.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Ghost of Tsushima OT - Mud, Blood, and Steel, update: "Legends" update including NG+ announced for 16 October 2020 release
  • Pikachu changed the title to Ghost of Tsushima (17 July 2020) OT - Mud, Blood, and Steel, update: "Legends" update including NG+ announced for 16 October 2020 release