Who would you rather wipe off the face of the earth: One billionaire capitalist of your choosing, or all of the Kardashians

johnny

Who will you abort   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you abort

• Capitalist (name your capitalist)
    • The Kardashian Family

If you get rid of the capitalist, whatever that person created or got rich/famous off of no longer exists and will never exist. If you kill Jeff Bezos, nothing like Amazon will ever exist. If you kill Elon Musk, fully electric cars will never exist (I know this is dumb, but play along). 

If you erase the kardashians off the face of the earth, you bankrupt the E! Channel and the Kardashian businesses no longer exist. Robert Kardashian still defends OJ but has no family and still dies. Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner situation is left up to your imagination. You will never have to hear about the Kardashian family again because they will not exist. 

Who gets the :guillotine: do you hate the kardashians so much that you would pass up this opportunity? 

This is dumb.

I chose none. I don't care enough about any these people to remove them unless I gain something from it. Like, if I could gain the wealth of Jeff Bezos then sure, yeah. But if I get nothing out of it then lol fuck that.