~~ CEB Community Thread ~~

On 8/9/2023 at 4:18 PM, Jason said:

Granted they were employees in a store and not randoms on the street, but I just saw a couple of women done up in full babydoll lolita and immediately thought it's a shame @Commissar SFLUFAN wasn't here to witness this pinnacle of Japanese society and culture. :daydream:

Saw a claw game machine with some of those waifu pillow cases in it @Bacon. Then I spent like 1500 on a claw machine winning a Kirby personal fan that you hang off your neck. 

Then downstairs they had an arcade. I did a round of Mario Kart (they had racing game setups for it). That was the only thing I thought I'd be able to figure out how to play without being able to read anything. :p Saw this Dragon Ball game where you control it with these cards I think you buy separately and bring with you, and they had this insane setup of tons of this Gundam game. Super abuse of the phone panorama function here, this is like 270 degrees.

20230810_165212.jpg

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Wrap the silicone pussy in a waifu pillowcase? 

There is a way to do that, kind of. You buy a whole Hip-style hole, and pace it in front of the body pillow so it looks like you are fucking your waifu.

2 hours ago, ThreePi said:

I don't normally pop into this thread, but @Jason is in Japan? I'd certainly like to give any tips or suggestions if you had questions. I just had my 7th trip back in March.

I'm in Tokyo for two more days, any suggestions would be awesome. 

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I'm in Tokyo for two more days, any suggestions would be awesome. 

Two more days then coming home or moving on to another city?

Either way, if you haven't been to Odaiba, right next to the Sega Joypolis (which is decent) there's a floor in the mall that just has a lot of cool stuff. Old electro-mechanical arcade games, novelty shops, weird snack shops, etc. I usually visit every time I'm in Tokyo.

image.jpg
WWW.EHARA.CO.JP

昔懐かしい駄菓子、懐かしグッズやキャラクターグッズ、キャラクターのご当地グッズ、オリジナルグッズの販売を行っております。...

It's not super big, but it's also a short walk to the Gundam statue and Miraikan.

Edit - Here's a better link. The link above is for one store on the floor. This has a lot more.

WWW.ODAIBA-DECKS.COM

台場一丁目商店街|イベント・キャンペーン|お台場ショッピング&グルメ&エンターテインメントスポット。エンタメ施設が充実した複合型ショッピングモール。デックス東京ビーチの公式サイト。

18 hours ago, ThreePi said:

Two more days then coming home or moving on to another city?

Either way, if you haven't been to Odaiba, right next to the Sega Joypolis (which is decent) there's a floor in the mall that just has a lot of cool stuff. Old electro-mechanical arcade games, novelty shops, weird snack shops, etc. I usually visit every time I'm in Tokyo.

image.jpg
WWW.EHARA.CO.JP

昔懐かしい駄菓子、懐かしグッズやキャラクターグッズ、キャラクターのご当地グッズ、オリジナルグッズの販売を行っております。...

It's not super big, but it's also a short walk to the Gundam statue and Miraikan.

Edit - Here's a better link. The link above is for one store on the floor. This has a lot more.

WWW.ODAIBA-DECKS.COM

台場一丁目商店街|イベント・キャンペーン|お台場ショッピング&グルメ&エンターテインメントスポット。エンタメ施設が充実した複合型ショッピングモール。デックス東京ビーチの公...

Bangkok on Monday. 

I found the arcade after a bit of hunting, pretty cool. And I got lucky and showed up to the Gundam literally a minute before the light show. 

Why didn't you say anything about the Statue of Liberty though? :lol:

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Bangkok on Monday. 

I found the arcade after a bit of hunting, pretty cool. And I got lucky and showed up to the Gundam literally a minute before the light show. 

Why didn't you say anything about the Statue of Liberty though? :lol:

Hah, I should have just mentioned "Go to Joypolis but take the elevator instead." There used to be a bunch of other stuff in the area I liked, Toyota had a big showroom that had a bunch of concept cars and stuff but it shut down a year or two ago. Also, the main bridge from that connects to the island lights up at night in rainbow colors and looks really nice.