~*Official "What the hell, Commonwealth of Virginia?" Thread*~

3 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Both results are within the margin for error

I'm not gonna be surprised in the least by a Youngkin win.

McAuliffe's strategy of tying Youngkin to Trump just isn't working because no one really believes that Youngkin is really like Trump despite the endorsement.

And it's goddamned Terry McAuliffe, for Christ's sake - a freakin' Clinton-era stooge and Democratic Party hack that ain't gonna light a fire under anyone.

39 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'm not gonna be surprised in the least by a Youngkin win.

McAuliffe's strategy of tying Youngkin to Trump just isn't working because no one really believes that Youngkin is really like Trump despite the endorsement.

And it's goddamned Terry McAuliffe, for Christ's sake - a freakin' Clinton-era stooge and Democratic insider that ain't gonna light a fire under anyone.

Oh yeah I can see youngkin winning by a very small bit, and Terry is doing a terrible job of just walking into gaffe after gaffe.

13 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Oh yeah I can see youngkin winning by a very small bit, and Terry is doing a terrible job of just walking into gaffe after gaffe.

thumbnail_20211004_121503-e1633463759768
WWW.WRIC.COM

ust two weeks into early voting in Virginia registrars across the Commonwealth are reporting a rising number of incomplete ballots.

4 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Terry McAuliffe has run an absolutely inept campaign so a narrow loss by him shouldn't come as a shock to anyone really.

He only won last time because of a libertarian candidate that had nearly 150k votes (6.5%) that would have probably voted republican in 2013. 

Interestingly northam easily won his Lt governor contest so candidate quality in both sides matter