~*Official "What the hell, Commonwealth of Virginia?" Thread*~

8 minutes ago, 69los said:

Yeah, it seemed like there was a story every week.

Governor Blackface and Lt. Governor Cosby have had very questionable pasts but what they're doing now is what I wouldn't mind my state doing very soon.

AG Blackface, too. Who is probably going to cruise to reelection at that.

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

Because it was originally the Governor Blackface thread and then it got renamed as more WTF Virginia news kept coming out. :p

I know that. What I mean is, there’s a lot of good news coming from the state, so I feel like this thread served its purpose. :p 

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

People under the age of 21 caught with the drug face a $25 fine, but would also be required to enter a substance abuse treatment and education program.

Forcing kids into rehab for a little bit of pot is bad both for the kids (getting forced to spend a bunch of time around people with actual bad drug problems) and the other people in the rehab (since now you've got a bunch of people who aren't going to take it seriously because they don't have any actual reason to be there).

• 2 weeks later...

Well congrats Virginia and any users here that live there.

I’m a bit late in checking in on this thread but I take it the ounce of possession is only for when you are out in public and not within’ your own home. As for seeds/clones, it almost seems like what we have here in Canada. . . . not many choices. I think people who grow already know where to go for seeds/cuttings, and people on the wall about growing/using will know of someone to help them get started. I just gifted over 45 clones to neighbours, friends and co-workers over the past month from my current tent grow. Will probably gift less on my next grow, but would be a great summer money maker (well if legal)