~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

12 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Isn't that a good thing?

The "rich" states pay their states their GDP's through the "rich" states taxes through subsidies, etc. so no? I mean, I think it's a false equivalence either way - we should be helping all Americans (and people) everywhere, and so no one should be lording over anyone else, rich states or red neck states. One person, one vote. 

Blue states don't vote 100% for a Democrat, nor do Red states vote 100% for a Republican. All the Electoral College does is disenfranchise millions of southern black voters and millions of rural whites. It's a ridiculous, outdated system that even the some Founders turned on. It immediately led to numerous electoral crises and should have been repealed 200 years ago. There's not a single argument for the Electoral College that holds any water.

Trump Ramps Up Attacks On John McCain By Dragging Senator’s Exhumed Corpse Behind Motorcade

ncb0lhc9zhfffvfktvui.jpg

“I’m having some trouble understanding the strategy behind unearthing the body of this true American hero, chaining it to the bumper of a limousine, and driving it around our nation’s capital,” said Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT), who added that shackling McCain’s half-decomposed remains by the neck to the presidential state car and speeding through D.C.’s most pothole-ridden streets would only serve to distract people from Trump’s important policy initiatives. “It’s not only counterproductive, but an insult to John McCain’s memory to see his lifeless body bouncing and flailing across the National Mall like that. It certainly wasn’t necessary for them to exceed 55 miles on the Beltway. I’d really prefer if the president refrained from such conduct.”

Further perfection by choosing Mitt Romney.

8 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

How long until Fox let's her go

Interestingly, Pirro hasn't returned yet. The news is covering that this is the second straight week she's been gone.

One of my former co-workers (who I still have friended on FB to see wtf she's thinking) is watching OANN. I wonder if their attempts to out-crazy Fox, which is stone-cold crazy, will siphon some people. I know several in my area who watch it. One recommended it to me as a network with no bias. :confused:

35 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Interestingly, Pirro hasn't returned yet. The news is covering that this is the second straight week she's been gone.

One of my former co-workers (who I still have friended on FB to see wtf she's thinking) is watching OANN. I wonder if their attempts to out-crazy Fox, which is stone-cold crazy, will siphon some people. I know several in my area who watch it. One recommended it to me as a network with no bias. :confused:

CNN sources were reporting she was suspended for 2 weeks. I believe NYT had similar reporting.

2 hours ago, osxmatt said:

CNN sources were reporting she was suspended for 2 weeks. I believe NYT had similar reporting.

Pirro is fucking bonkers so I wouldn't put it past her to immediately attack Fox on her first day back. :daydream:

Trump is taking the deficit to new heights, hit 234 billion dollars last month, outpacing any month during the recession.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/the-government-ran-a-544-billion-deficit-over-the-first-5-months-of-the-fiscal-year/2019/03/22/932d3438-4cc8-11e9-9663-00ac73f49662_story.html?utm_term=.b87a67698ef8

The government spent $234 billion more than it brought in through tax receipts last month, much more than the deficit levels hit even during the global financial crisis.

In the first five months of the fiscal year, the government has spent $544 billion more than it brought in through tax receipts, Treasury said Friday.

The $544 billion deficit is up 39 percent from the same period one year ago. For February, the government spent $401 billion and brought in $167 billion in revenue. Tax numbers are traditionally weak in February because many Americans seek tax refunds, but February’s tax receipts were lower than the government received in 2016.

6 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Trump is taking the deficit to new heights, hit 234 billion dollars last month, outpacing any month during the recession.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/the-government-ran-a-544-billion-deficit-over-the-first-5-months-of-the-fiscal-year/2019/03/22/932d3438-4cc8-11e9-9663-00ac73f49662_story.html?utm_term=.b87a67698ef8

The government spent $234 billion more than it brought in through tax receipts last month, much more than the deficit levels hit even during the global financial crisis.

In the first five months of the fiscal year, the government has spent $544 billion more than it brought in through tax receipts, Treasury said Friday.

The $544 billion deficit is up 39 percent from the same period one year ago. For February, the government spent $401 billion and brought in $167 billion in revenue. Tax numbers are traditionally weak in February because many Americans seek tax refunds, but February’s tax receipts were lower than the government received in 2016.

• Haha 2

You can run yourself in circles trying to figure what he means.

To me, it kind of sounds like gloating. Like maybe he feels he got some good news with an update on the report.

But then you look at last week, with the hindsight that maybe he also got some preliminary word at the time, and he is ranting about how Rosenstein and Mueller were never elected, and how can they do anything to him after winning the greatest election ever(he wraps himself up in that election win like Linus's blanket). So it sounds like maybe he got some bad news.

So who knows. We don't have long to wait, if Barr was to be believed(and really, I am not sure why he would set the deadline for himself unless he was confident of meeting it).

3 hours ago, Anathema- said:

The rumblings about how he hasn't tweeted for a while probably got to him and so we get this pressured-sounding "good morning!" like a dope. This might be a lot worse than we originally thought based on the announcement rollout. 

He won't hold back if it is a vindication of himself.