~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

6 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

It might have something to do with the Woodward book, which fills in some of the details about what was going on in the two weeks or so inbetween when Yates told them about Flynn and when they fired him.

Seems like some whataboutism going on since Flynn did exactly what Trump is trying to claim Kerry is doing(lol, what did Kerry do....tell them "I am just a citizen with no claim to current or future authority, but if you just wait 2 and a half years we'll get this cleared right up!")

7 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

I've seen a story or two of Trump getting upset that his poll numbers are sliding, also the support for Mueller is rising.  47% even said he should be impeached in a CNN poll, Clinton for example never cracked 40%.

I've said it before, but it's true - his base increasingly does not disapprove of the Mueller investigation and Trump's poll numbers are dropping in every poll, including Rasmussen. This will affect him in the long run. 

Well the investigation is starting to pay off with guilty verdicts and people pleading down. This contradicts the "witch hunt" label, adding validity. If we were still waiting on trials and indictments then the approval for the investigation would be much lower. 

The investigation into Clinton only resulted in a perjury charge due to lying about an affair, which most Americans didn't feel like that was worth all the investigation or the impeachment proceedings.   

6 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Well the investigation is starting to pay off with guilty verdicts and people pleading down. This contradicts the "witch hunt" label, adding validity. If we were still waiting on trials and indictments then the approval for the investigation would be much lower. 

The investigation into Clinton only resulted in a perjury charge due to lying about an affair, which most Americans didn't feel like that was worth all the investigation or the impeachment proceedings.   

Well, yeah, I agree that's why, but people disputed that with me in the past due to the results of these investigations that MAGA people were changing their minds on this and people disagreed with me in the last thread this came up is all. 

12 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Well, yeah, I agree that's why, but people disputed that with me in the past due to the results of these investigations that MAGA people were changing their minds on this and people disagreed with me in the last thread this came up is all. 

I guess the thing about that is to the MAGA crowd, Trump's people may be disposable, but they likely feel Trump is either innocent, or should be immune. If the investigation was "Trump or bust", the approval of the investigation within his own base would never go up. 

Trump's former lawyer John Dowd wrote a letter to a Cape Cod newspaper saying they should start killing seals so that great white sharks would leave the area, cause hes terrified of them and wants to swim, lol.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/09/12/trump-former-lawyer-john-dowd-very-concerned-about-sharks-around-chatham/xwVfWchZzx8LmXeyz7SdNM/story.html

In a letter to the Cape Cod Chronicle that was published last month, Dowd, who has a home in Chatham, complained about the booming seal population and called for culling the herds to help mitigate the presence of great white sharks in the region.

“I swim in Oyster Pond twice a day, but not any more. We have seals in the swimming area,” Dowd wrote, referencing the abundance of marine mammals that great whites feast on along the Cape.

• Guillotine 1

21 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Why did he delete that tweet?

I was wondering the same thing. It didn't seem to have any typos or anything. He did post another one about it, so maybe it was about "watch this later" changing to "watch this now"? Still makes no fucking sense why he deleted the first one though.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I was wondering the same thing. It didn't seem to have any typos or anything. He did post another one about it, so maybe it was about "watch this later" changing to "watch this now"? Still makes no fucking sense why he deleted the first one though.

I have a feeling it was more to do with the MANDATORY governmental corruption.

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

So can we expect important classified info (such as sources) to be outed by this?

I mean, what if Trump just ordered that all FBI records from all of history be declassified. Is that allowed?

The presidency is the top classification authority, so yes.