~*SFLUFAN's & Zaku's Veterans/Armistice/Remembrance Day Hitman 2 Giveaway*~

Commissar SFLUFAN

2 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Alright - I'll gift it to you as soon as it becomes available to do so.  I can't as yet because it's still a pre-order (I think).

No worries. I actually have gotten back to playing the first. I got up to Colorado completing all the challenges. Fell off once more games started coming out. Plan to hopefully get to Tokyo before the game comes out. Thanks again Wade!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark said:

I need to play through the first game still.. aren't the old maps in the new game too or something?

I just listened to the Beastcast and apparently you can play the old maps from the Hitman 2 menu but none of the progress carries over so it will look like you haven't played them yet. The conpletionist in me will want to replay and do all the objectives available.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mark said:

I need to play through the first game still.. aren't the old maps in the new game too or something?

10 minutes ago, The def star said:

I just listened to the Beastcast and apparently you can play the old maps from the Hitman 2 menu but none of the progress carries over so it will look like you haven't played them yet. The conpletionist in me will want to replay and do all the objectives available.

As I was corrected before. You get the old maps IF you have the first game. If you never had the first game you don't get the maps from the first game.

• Like 1