Brazil is running for congress

johnny

If voters google him, they see this pretty fast:

NYPOST.COM

It seems every straight woman in New York who has ever used Tinder knows Alex Hammerli. The 27-year-old, who lives in Jersey City, is something of an urban legend, in part due to his penchant for...

But for Hammerli, who boasts that he has bedded 100 women through Tinder since signing up in 2014, the method is working swimmingly.

“There are no mixed messages as to what I’m looking for,” he says, adding that he almost always gets “straight to the point” with sex after he meets the women who match with him.

I can't believe you idiots made me come back. I'm not actually running. I'm working on a TV show right now. I even told the person, who I do want to win that district, i just wanted to see what would happen, if I filed a "Statement of candidacy" I have no idea how you end it. i didn't set up an actblue or anything. Also nJ-03 isn't my district NJ-08 is. 

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Halal 1

19 minutes ago, brazil201 said:

I can't believe you idiots made me come back. I'm not actually running. I'm working on a TV show right now. I even told the person, who I do want to win that district, i just wanted to see what would happen, if I filed a "Statement of candidacy" I have no idea how you end it. i didn't set up an actblue or anything. Also nJ-03 isn't my district NJ-08 is. 

j0pxIrI.png?1

https://x.com/Brazil201/status/1727858774491238733?s=20

hopefully this is enough. I also legally can't run for congress or anything, because my current WGA job. you can't run for office when you currently hired for a project till 1 year after the project airs, which means I couldn't run for anything till 2028 this show is suppose to air 2026. The WGA strike really fucked me over because once it hit 100 days they were able to scrap this one show I was working on which was like a passion project