Stepee is the real life Saint Nicholas

Biggie

On 11/20/2023 at 7:01 PM, stepee said:

Def don’t care whatever as long as I don’t need to do math!

I'm going to go go with a Forbes article that claimed 1372, so we just round up to 1500 and divide it by three. I'll one of you figure out how we're gonna pick a winner.

3 hours ago, Dodger said:

Hey what a coincidence my mortgage is $1525 a month!

2 hours ago, TheLeon said:

$1500 would cover over 2 months rent for me, if you wanted your money to go farther. :p

Bloody hell, where do you guys live that's so cheap? I pay $1600/month for a 550 square foot 1-bedroom apartment in downtown Portland, OR. 

16 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Bloody hell, where do you guys live that's so cheap? I pay $1600/month for a 550 square foot 1-bedroom apartment in downtown Portland, OR. 

Beautiful Cincinnati, Ohio (mid-suburbs, you could call it). Although I will say I was extremely lucky when I moved here six years ago, because my rent has barely gone up in that time, and other places around me have skyrocketed. My totally fine 1br in a 6 unit building is only $655 a month. 

• Shocked 1

Yeah I moved to Phoenix in 2018 and bought a 2300 sq ft house for $229000 in 2019 an hour away from Phoenix which really means I’m at like 40ish minutes away from anything worth doing. And the summers fucking suck.

But I live in a nice quiet neighborhood so I got that going for me.

• Halal 2