What games would you like to see be remade, remastered and/or continued?

Ultima Online 2 and Ultima in general

Tie Fighter both remastered and a sequel (there is a nice mod out now that does remaster it properly)

Tyranny 2

Pillars of Eternity 3

Dishonored 3

Prey 2

Total Annihilation 2

Warcraft 4

Morrowind Remaster

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

53 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Ocarina of Time and Majorahs mask. Make it the same maps, but bigger and more dense with extra secret dungeons and the like scattered throughout the world.

So essentially like the BOTW remake they just released 

:pratt:

• True 1

16 hours ago, stepee said:

So essentially like the BOTW remake they just released 

:pratt:

I mean, kinda, yeah. I want the same world just scaled up, because Ocarina’s world is tiny. It’s kind of like a spoked wheel and every zone is interconnected and easy to get to, theres just not a ton to do in the hub of the spoke. Scaling up the size of the world lets them add more in the places that already exist. 

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Tecmo Super Bowl

Shit though if we are adding some variety and adding arcadey games here then let me add Nba Jam, NBA Street, Blitz (I feel like EA owns this anyway and could license), Wave Race, Pilotwings, SSX Tricky (i’m saying tricky specifically, i want actual courses with the emphasis on wacky fun), San Francisco Rush 2049, Powerstone,  Tony Hawk 3, Jet Set Radio, Toejam And Earl, 1080, Excitetruck/bike/whatever, Virtua Fighter, House of the Dead, Saturday Night Slam Masters.

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Halal 1

I wouldn't want the Quintet games remastered necessarily, but a modern port would be nice. Illusion of Gaia, Terranigma, ActRaiser, and Soul Blazer.

It probably won't happen because the rights to those games are probably a mess. Square Enix should hold some of the rights, but Nintendo holds others, and whoever bought Quintet's assets when they shut down probably holds some (if no one bought those assets at all and they just went kaput, those assets are gone forever). Japanese copyright law is a maze.

• Halal 1

On 5/22/2023 at 8:54 AM, stepee said:

Shit though if we are adding some variety and adding arcadey games here then let me add Nba Jam, NBA Street, Blitz (I feel like EA owns this anyway and could license), Wave Race, Pilotwings, SSX Tricky (i’m saying tricky specifically, i want actual courses with the emphasis on wacky fun), San Francisco Rush 2049, Powerstone,  Tony Hawk 3, Jet Set Radio, Toejam And Earl, 1080, Excitetruck/bike/whatever, Virtua Fighter, House of the Dead, Saturday Night Slam Masters.

Gladly take a pilot wings day one!

• 2 months later...
On 5/12/2023 at 11:48 PM, Brian said:

I am kind of surprised that Bethesda never did remakes of Morrowind, Oblivion, and Fallout 3.  Feels like an easy decision especially as these releases can ease the wait for their next big project. Instead they poor resources into Fallout 76. 

remake-the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion-in-
WWW.XFIRE.COM

An unexpected leak from a verified and reliable source suggests Virtuos Games is reviving Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for modern consoles.

It’s hard being right all the time. 
excited genius GIF

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Paperclyp said:

I saw that article and just figured it was mentioning the Skyblivion guys. I wonder if they are bummed out. 

Every elder scrolls game has had a "previous game but in the new engine" mod that never gets finished. The only part of Skyblivion that has been finished is the Bruma region.