So... a Dozen Eggs is Six Freaking Dollars now????

skillzdadirecta

7 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

I’ll pay 50 dollars for a dozen of eggs if I have to. I love eggs too much and on this cut it’s the quickest snack I can do to fit my dietary needs 

As a diabetic yes. An egg is tastes good and is pretty healthy for you in combination with something that is quick to make and can be prepared in a variety of ways. I know people consider poor people food but a plate of Colombian white rice and eggs is damn good for how cheap it is. Two eggs, 1 large spoonful of rice, bit of fruit, and cheese of some type and you got a pretty nutritous meal.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1

On 2/1/2023 at 4:19 PM, Zaku3 said:

As a diabetic yes. An egg is tastes good and is pretty healthy for you in combination with something that is quick to make and can be prepared in a variety of ways. I know people consider poor people food but a plate of Colombian white rice and eggs is damn good for how cheap it is. Two eggs, 1 large spoonful of rice, bit of fruit, and cheese of some type and you got a pretty nutritous meal.

My friend, I’m no longer poor but I still eat the “poor” food I grew up with.

vodka pasta with tuna is the tuna helper I ate basically daily as the trailer trash I used to be 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 4:47 PM, sblfilms said:

He’s being facetious 

Is he? We ain't paying $6 for a dozen eggs at least (or even half that), despite the whole war thing going on. Fuel, electricity and gas prices also returned to nearly where they were before. Not sure what y'all are doing over there.

On 1/31/2023 at 8:07 PM, Dodger said:

How come the price of chicken itself hasn't reallya gone up? Still around $1.99ish a pound for the basic stuff. 

Different chickens? I imagine they're not the same as the ones bred for laying eggs, like how cows bread to produce milk aren't the same as those meant to provide beef (although both get butchered eventually).