Do you have any dating rules/tips?

Remarkableriots

I haven't been on a date in 4 years. I was just myself and was confident and everything went completely fine. 

In a year or so I'll have to do it again and it absolutely sucks. I wish I were in India and my parents arranged my marriage st 15. 

I work with a guy in that very situation. He's still married with 3 kids. Arranged marriages should be the norm every where.

Balance your behavior between not trying too hard and not being selfish or deceptive. Though said a million times befoe, be yourself, for better or for worse. The person you are on a date with will see what they see in you, and its likely not what you think will make them like you or be turned off by you, so just relax and be comfortable in yourself. 

1 hour ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Balance your behavior between not trying too hard and not being selfish or deceptive. Though said a million times befoe, be yourself, for better or for worse. The person you are on a date with will see what they see in you, and its likely not what you think will make them like you or be turned off by you, so just relax and be comfortable in yourself. 

Yea I did this AND I also paid for everything on that first date night. It's the old school thinking that the man should pay but it's a big plus initially. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I need a dating site for 4s and down to swipe right on. 

Lol

but seriously the biggest thing that helped for me was knowing there will always be another girl. That realization put all the power into my hands. Dating is supposed to be fun.

But I do legit like being closed now more than the randoms.

NSFW

:p 

But seriously, just relax, be yourself, and have fun with it. I think we put too much pressure on dating to find "the one" (which is BS anyway), so just have fun with it. Try setting up dates to do things you genuinely want to do, whether that's trying out a new bar or restaurant, visiting a new bookshop, going for a walk in a new neighborhood, checking out a new band, whatever. That way, you're going to get an interesting experience out of it anyway, even if you find that the person you're out with isn't a great fit for you, and you also might just discover something new you like.

On 1/12/2023 at 11:15 AM, TUFKAK said:

Lol

but seriously the biggest thing that helped for me was knowing there will always be another girl. That realization put all the power into my hands. Dating is supposed to be fun.

But I do legit like being closed now more than the randoms.

That works if you're good-looking, but I'm definitely not, and even if I get in better shape, that isn't going to help with that. I'll still work on getting in better shape because I feel better.

24 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

That works if you're good-looking, but I'm definitely not, and even if I get in better shape, that isn't going to help with that. I'll still work on getting in better shape because I feel better.

That’s a common rebuttal I hear. You don’t have to be Tom Brady to engender attraction, obviously it helps, but I’ve seen a lot of unattractive guys with women more attractive than them. I’m living proof of this.

The mindset of “I’ll find another” helps you just be yourself and place what you want first. When you’re more aloof you’re not a try-hard which everyone can pick up on.

Also, as a bodybuilder, absolutely do it for yourself. I wanted a body very few find desirable and I’d have been satisfied if I had actually achieved it despite what others think.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Remarkableriots said:

I mainly want to get in better shape and trying to eat better because I don't want to lose my foot or leg next.

Which is far more important for sure. At your current stats a metabolism booster may even be something to consider as well

• Like 1