Jeremy Renner in Critical But Stable Condition After Snow Plow Accident

C5G4J64VEBJK5BSL5M74TVDOPI.jpg
WWW.REUTERS.COM

Marvel actor Jeremy Renner is in "critical but stable" condition after being injured in an accident while plowing snow, entertainment magazine Variety reported on Monday.

Marvel actor Jeremy Renner is in "critical but stable" condition after being injured in an accident while plowing snow, entertainment magazine Variety reported on Monday.

Oscar-nominated Renner, 51, has owned a home in Washoe County, Nevada for several years, according to the Reno Gazette Journal. That area in northern Nevada received heavy snowfall on New Year's Eve.

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Never used a snow blower so I can't imagine what could have happened. I hope he is ok and doesn't have any physical damage/scars.

Another article said he was also airlifted so it must have been very bad. I can't get a good idea what happened yet.  To me a snow plow accident would involve a vehicle with a plow.  A snow blower accident I would picture getting your hand chopped off in the front area trying to remove a clog.

3 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

Another article said he was also airlifted so it must have been very bad. I can't get a good idea what happened yet.  To me a snow plow accident would involve a vehicle with a plow.  A snow blower accident I would picture getting your hand chopped off in the front area trying to remove a clog.

Mt Rose Highway is horrible in winter as well. Might be for the best that CareFlight was there and the boo boo bus didn't have to drive it down. 

• Halal 1

Okay, so this is coming together for me. 

I thought he was out plowing a sidewalk with one of those lawnmower-sized snow blowers or something. 

NAH. It was this bitch:

Jeremy Renner on the snow jack machine believed to have been involved in Sunday's crash in 2019 video

Renner plowing his Lake Tahoe driveway in the winter of 2019. He is in the hospital today in stable but critical condition.

This thing is massive with some very wide tracks. That runs over you and it's like getting hit by a tank. 

• Shocked 1

newFile-2.jpg?quality=75&width=1200&auto
WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Avengers star in ‘critical but stable’ condition after snow plough accident

The Hurt Locker star is reportedly “conscious, stable and speaking” and underwent the surgeries as part of his “long road to recovery”, according to Extra.

“We can confirm that Jeremy has suffered blunt chest trauma and orthopedic injuries and has undergone surgery today (2 January),” Renner’s family said in a statement. “He has returned from surgery and remains in the intensive care unit in critical but stable condition.”

11 minutes ago, stepee said:

ahhhh this is so triggering for me, really hope we hear he doesn’t lose the leg 

Yea, I litteraly thought of you when reading this. I still feel awful for you and the ongoing pain you're in.

I really hope he survives. If he loses a leg that might be the best case scenario here. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Yea, I litteraly thought of you when reading this. I still feel awful for you and the ongoing pain you're in.

I felt the same way. I didn't want to even mention him in this topic because I thought it would be in poor taste. If anyone can directly relate to this it's him.

• Thanks 1
  • True 1

10 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Looks like he was helping a stranded motorist:

Jeremy-Renner-was-helping-stranded-motor
WWW.UPI.COM

Film and TV star Jeremy Renner was helping a stranded motorist when he was seriously injured by his own snow plow on New Year's Day, Reno Mayor Hillary Schieve says.

No good deed goes unpunished </3

renner-snowcat-snowplow.jpg
WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

Actor Jeremy Renner is home from the hospital, recovering from an accident that could have killed him. We're now hearing the 911 call made after Renner was crushed by a Snowcat near his mountain home.

Doctors say it could take two years for Renner to recover from his injuries.

A long recovery but sounds like he's making positive progress.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

jeremy-renner-gty-jt-230121_167432177757
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Jeremy Renner shared an update on his recovery following a New Year's Day snow plow accident that left the actor hospitalized in critical condition.

326239541_579987233944042_26862392396217
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

3M Likes, 55K Comments - Jeremy Renner (@jeremyrenner) on Instagram: "Morning workouts, resolutions all changed this particular new years …. Spawned from tragedy for my entire family, and quickly focused into uniting actionable love ❤️ I want to thank EVERYONE for their messages and thoughtfulness for my family and I …. Much love and appreciation to you all. These 30 plus broken bones will mend , grow stronger, just...

• Like 1
  • Shocked 2

Looks like he was trying to save his Nephew when the accident happened. IRL hero

hypatia-h-74aebaf8e0e681f627e773a066d1ed
WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

Actor Jeremy Renner was trying to stop his snow-removal tractor from sliding and hitting his grown nephew when he was pulled under the vehicle and crushed on New Year's Day, according to a Nevada sheriff's office incident report.

• Like 2
  • Halal 2

7 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Looks like he was trying to save his Nephew when the accident happened. IRL hero

hypatia-h-74aebaf8e0e681f627e773a066d1ed
WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

Actor Jeremy Renner was trying to stop his snow-removal tractor from sliding and hitting his grown nephew when he was pulled under the vehicle and crushed on New Year's Day, according to a Nevada sheriff's office incident report.

Real life Avenger. ♥

• True 1
  • Halal 1