Jeremy Renner in Critical But Stable Condition After Snow Plow Accident

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I'm not sure how heroic it is to forget to put the parking brake on your incredibly dangerous piece of heavy equipment and then try and fix your own mistake :p 

It's not unheroic, it was just an accident. At least he kept someone else from having to pay the price.

9 minutes ago, Reputator said:

It's not unheroic, it was just an accident. At least he kept someone else from having to pay the price.

It was negligent behavior on his part that put somebody else at risk in the first place!

37 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Once you commit one error, anything good that follows is just digging your grave deeper, obviously. :p

No, but it isn’t heroic to avoid the worst outcome of your negligence.

It’s why you have to investigate an incident like Sullenberger doing the successful water landing in NY. Yeah, it’s great that everybody survived, but if it was pilot error that caused the plane to be landed on the river, you don’t pat the guy on the back just because nobody died due to his error!

16 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

No, but it isn’t heroic to avoid the worst outcome of your negligence.

It’s why you have to investigate an incident like Sullenberger doing the successful water landing in NY. Yeah, it’s great that everybody survived, but if it was pilot error that caused the plane to be landed on the river, you don’t pat the guy on the back just because nobody died due to his error!

SOME OF US have as many trophies for being an arsonist as we do for being a firefighter. It's like a coin doubler but for real life.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:
230209083000-evangeline-lilly-jeremy-ren
WWW.CNN.COM

Evangeline Lilly has offered an update on her Marvel colleague Jeremy Renner's recovery.

How dare he make such remarkable progress on his recovery after making such an unforgiveable mistake! He should have cut off his legs for atonement!

• Haha 1
  • True 1

44 minutes ago, Reputator said:

How dare he make such remarkable progress on his recovery after making such an unforgiveable mistake! He should have cut off his legs for atonement!

I appreciate the free rent 

• 1 month later...

The negligent and unheroic Jeremy Renner is friggin walking with his own legs.

ap23021790694801_wide-a2c26a24a9a50f2061
WWW.NPR.ORG

Actor Jeremy Renner was helping a family member retrieve their vehicle from the snow when the accident occurred on New Year's Day.

According to the video clip, the treadmill contraption he's using is only putting 40% of his weight on his legs, allowing a gradual recovery of his strength.

Very impressive nonetheless.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Halal 3

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig
WWW.LATIMES.COM

Jeremy Renner shared video of himself jogging on a special treadmill, just months after he was severely hurt in a snowplow accident. 'Pain is progress for me.'

I'm not sure I can forgive him for killing all those people in Japan, even though he contributed to saving half the planet.

• Haha 2
  • True 2

• 6 months later...
WWW.YAHOO.COM

How is Jeremy Renner doing after his accident? What happened to Jeremy Renner? What is Jeremy Renner up to? What’s the latest on Jeremy Renner? What was Jeremy Renner’s...

10 months later and the instagram video shows this mofo skipping down hill and running back up:o.

“I have been exploring EVERY type of therapy since Jan 14th … everyday, countless hours of physical therapy, peptide injections, iv drips and pushes, stem cell and exosomes, red light / IR therapy, hyperbaric chamber 2.0 atmospheres, cold plunge, and the list goes on and on,” he shared in another recent update on Instagram.“ 

Gimme some of those peptides and stem cells for my knees.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...