What Songs Are You Ashamed at Yourself for Liking?

SoberChef

Just started humming a tune and it hit me like a ton of bricks, fucking Jonas Brothers "Only Human" like WHY am I vibing on that tune (it's that Hispanic beat, its entrancing what can I say?)

Anywho, figured why not have others share their mutual love/hatred of a song, seems like a fun topic of discussion right?

• Haha 1

Hard to say. I'm not really ashamed of any of the music I like. The best I can come up with is Fireflies but I've like only listened to it once or twice. I don't even really like the song all that much, but I sure do like screaming the chorus to amuse myself. It's not even on my YT playlist so yeah.

1 hour ago, Bacon said:

Hard to say. I'm not really ashamed of any of the music I like. The best I can come up with is Fireflies but I've like only listened to it once or twice. I don't even really like the song all that much, but I sure do like screaming the chorus to amuse myself. It's not even on my YT playlist so yeah.

I loved that song!

I’m primarily into rock, metal, punk, goth, EBM and industrial when it comes to music, but I do own some albums by artists like Belinda Carlisle, Hilary Duff, Kylie Minogue, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez and Shakira. I consider them my guilty pleasures, because sometimes I’m just in the mood for some fun catchy pop music. I like some power metal too which I know is kind of cheesy, but I don’t care because it’s a good kind of cheese. :p

On 8/5/2022 at 4:38 AM, SoberChef said:

I'm really loving the fact that this is turning into a music sharing thread, freaking awesome!!!

We do have a music discussion thread over at the performing arts centre, but not many people post in it for some reason.

7 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I'm going to help you all out a lot here and let you know that I listen to James blunt. Yup, I lift weights to James blunt and I have the audacity mix that right in with Pink Floyd and some Springsteen and Queensryche. My God... 

You’re beautiful, it’s true. 

• Haha 1