A penis is going to ride a penis and penetrate space with just the tip.

This time I watched the Everyday Astronaut stream rather than the official one. Much better.

Given that this was still a suborbital flight, I can’t say it was terribly exciting, but at least this time we got a rocket booster landing. Even if it didn’t go as high or carry as much as a Falcon 9, it’s still cool to see it land.

Wow, that was really un-exciting which it shouldn't have been. You have to give Elon credit for something, he really knows how to make anything Space X does exciting even when it's just something routine. Like for something you're building up as being such a huge event how do you not have a live feed from those inside. =/

I would laugh if Elon Musk just decided to hop in a Dragon Capsule and actually go into orbit for funsies at this point.

Rich people making companies to get into space isn't anything new honestly. Just a different potential customer base.

Pretty underwhelming. I do prefer SpaceX landings. Far more optimized thus reducing the fuel required.

32 minutes ago, Link200 said:

I would laugh if Elon Musk just decided to hop in a Dragon Capsule and actually go into orbit for funsies at this point.

Rich people making companies to get into space isn't anything new honestly. Just a different potential customer base.

Pretty underwhelming. I do prefer SpaceX landings. Far more optimized thus reducing the fuel required.

Don't give the writers of The Simpsons another credit for predicting it.

36 minutes ago, Link200 said:

I'm kinda surprised it hasn't happened at this point. SpaceX has previously announced plans to send tourists into orbit, and even send some around the moon. The moon flight is presumably waiting on Starship at this point.

While watching the Everyday Astronaut stream this morning, he got a bunch of questions as to how easy it would be for SpaceX to do exactly what Blue Origin is doing, and his estimate is that it's just not nearly as profitable to do tourism as it is to do cargo and ISS missions. I think that's probably true, but it still seems like Elon himself would have taken a victory flight just for the hell of it.

Maybe he'll do it once Starship can get to the moon.