Valve drops a Tim Epic-approved steamer!

Hurricane Game

42 minutes ago, stepee said:

it may be pronounced “lees” but it feels like lies!

True took a week for mine to ship also, but it's not even Valve that ships them it's a company called Ingram Micro. From what I understand they're basically just a giant warehousing distribution center for tech products.

3 minutes ago, thedarkstark said:

True took a week for mine to ship also, but it's not even Valve that ships them it's a company called Ingram Micro. From what I understand they're basically just a giant warehousing distribution center for tech products.

lol interesting yeah we use them sometimes, surprised they are involved with this

28 minutes ago, stepee said:

Fedex just updated that it is now in a city about 9min away from the other city still over an hour away, stilll not out for delivery, but still saying by end of day. Mmhmm, bitch playing games now.

In honor of you not getting a deck, I’m playing some Spyro tonight 

• Sicko Sherman 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

ok now it’s finally out for delivery, looks promising for today!

Same for me 😊

sadly I won’t be there to take because I'm in urgent care trying to figure out WTF is wrong with me. Would of been a handy thing to have now. Already been in here for 2 hours waiting

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Same for me 😊

sadly I won’t be there to take because I'm in urgent care trying to figure out WTF is wrong with me. Would of been a handy thing to have now. Already been in here for 2 hours waiting

hope you feel better man

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, stepee said:

So new deck bros, what are you playing first? I got Skywalker Saga, Kao Kangaroo, and Hat in Time in mind. Then Control because I think that should be a good graphics show off game. 

I'm actually jumping now between the Deck and the Neo it's so funny. I was starting to regret my purchase since it cost me so much but I dig i5 for CRPGs mobile. I'd probably take the Neo on vacation with me but it's nice to have an option 5o play say CRPGs on a handheld.

4 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

I'm actually jumping now between the Deck and the Neo it's so funny. I was starting to regret my purchase since it cost me so much but I dig i5 for CRPGs mobile. I'd probably take the Neo on vacation with me but it's nice to have an option 5o play say CRPGs on a handheld.

Clearly the problem is you need MORE portable computers! 

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

Same for me 😊

Hey, you're telling the guy who could have used it after his accident so 2 hours is nothing. :p

9 minutes ago, stepee said:

Clearly the problem is you need MORE portable computers! 

Tbh the deck is cheap enough that next time unless the top version is OLED only I'd buy it for use around the house. The Neo would be my main system until Steam gets updated with the Deck's big picture mode. Awww snap I should have tried that to see if I could set up the controls for windows. 

But my ultimate handheld would be a Deck with Windows and an OLED.

Also I think I might switch to mid range gaming laptops since I'd only need it for like Total War games. 

I am however worried that Arthur (Aya Neo CEO) hasn't talked about the Neo 2 or Next 2. Want to order a Geek. I think it's a plot to get to me to buy a Neo Geek, Neo 2, and Next 2.

10 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Tbh the deck is cheap enough that next time unless the top version is OLED only I'd buy it for use around the house. The Neo would be my main system until Steam gets updated with the Deck's big picture mode. Awww snap I should have tried that to see if I could set up the controls for windows. 

But my ultimate handheld would be a Deck with Windows and an OLED.

Also I think I might switch to mid range gaming laptops since I'd only need it for like Total War games. 

I am however worried that Arthur (Aya Neo CEO) hasn't talked about the Neo 2 or Next 2. Want to order a Geek. I think it's a plot to get to me to buy a Neo Geek, Neo 2, and Next 2.

I just want that oled on my next one. Especially for emulation. Oh but the oled screen size has to be the same so that neo air is out.

I just hope windows dual boot for deck comes out soon and they work out whatever navigation difficulties there are. Seems like it would be the best of both worlds then. 

I don’t trust hardware from most of these other companies, I trust Valve, so I’d like to stick with them if possible.

8 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Well transferred to another hospital and waiting on a CT Scan now. I’m just waiting with #20 in the ER and they’re at #9. At least I know I have my deck waiting for me for whenever I get back home.

IT ARRIVED😊

hey man, you may be in ER, but you BEAT ME

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

This thing is a chonky boy. Playing Desk Job for now. 

Early impressions on the hardware, fan maybe a bit loud and quite a bit toasty on back near the vent. Heat hasn't really been a bother where on the handles at least.

Did you update to the latest firmware?  The newest fan profile is pretty quiet. It does make the Deck run a bit hot but it’s worthwhile trade imo. 

10 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Did you update to the latest firmware?  The newest fan profile is pretty quiet. It does make the Deck run a bit hot but it’s worthwhile trade imo. 

Is it hot where you actually hold it now with the new profile?

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Fucking unreal, just got the notice delayed again. Just. Fucking. Update. Properly. I can wait for the thing I can’t keep pushing work around for you fucking idiots.

fedex still sucks dick and if I didn’t set txt message alerts on someone probably would have stole it cuz ya they just left it there and didn’t knock (my room is right by the door, they didn’t even do a faint knock) as usual, but yaaaaaaa baby we live.

• Like 1