Israel be genociding thread

7 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:
5298.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

About 180 people reported injured overnight as hardline Israelis prepare for parade...

That video is fucking insane

I need to check in on all the Zionist Evangelical Christians that I know to see if they're jumping for joy over this. 

The Palestinians are effectively on their own as even the Arab states that don't officially recognize Israel have effectively moved towards acceptance of/accommodation with it.

The only ally the Palestinians have is Iran and their ability to help is pretty much limited to telling Hezbollah to fire some rockets into northern Israel from Lebanon.

5 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Does anyone know the supply chain that gets rockets into Gaza?

From what I gather, it involves tunnels leading from the Sinai Peninsula under the Egypt/Gaza border. 

GettyImages-102322717.jpg?h=a5ae579a&ito
WWW.AL-MONITOR.COM

Hamas surprisingly revealed the secrets of weapons smuggling through Sudan, Syria, Iran and Sinai, which led to questions about the reasons behind such disclosure at this time.

23 minutes ago, Brick said:

B-but I thought Jared brought peace to the Middle East! 

The conflict between Israel and Palestine Is inconsequential to the general peace in the region. The truth is that nobody really cares about the Palestinian people, and their only mechanisms for conflict are the military equivalent of throwing rocks.

40 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

The conflict between Israel and Palestine Is inconsequential to the general peace in the region. The truth is that nobody really cares about the Palestinian people, and their only mechanisms for conflict are the military equivalent of throwing rocks.

You're taking my joke far too seriously :p

• Haha 1