Россия invades Україна | UPDATE (14 May 2024) - Russia launches new invasion from the north into Kharkiv, soon to launch second corridor into Sumy. Situation is dire

5 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Your daily reminder that Eastern Europe is still Eastern Europe:

6720.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Non-white refugees face violence and racist abuse in Przemyśl, as police warn of fake reports of ‘migrants committing crimes’

The GOP didn't just randomly attach themselves to Eastern European fascists. 

I'll never forget when I was in Germany during college and I was told by a black german to never got to the east. He said they would slit my throat ass soon as I got off the train three times... one for being black, two for being American and three for being Muslim with an Islamic last name. This was RIGHT before 911 too... January of 2001. Craziness.

• Guillotine 1
  • Shocked 2

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'll never forget when I was in Germany during college and I was told by a black german to never got to the east. He said they would slit my throat ass soon as I got off the train three times... one for being black, two for being American and three for being Muslim with an Islamic last name. This was RIGHT before 911 too... January of 2001. Craziness.

I have spent quite a bit of time in the eastern part and never had a problem being American. It is the opposite.  Super nice and friendly. So you would only be slit twice :p

5 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Yeah but

MV5BZjdkMGJlY2ItNTJjNS00NGQ1LTkzZDgtNTU3

All I can say is that when people realize I am a dumb American, people get super excited and want to talk. When they think I am a white local, no fucks are given. Granted I don’t spend a ton of time in the major cities that get tourists but in the country. 

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

I don't think the Russians have been shelling Kherson as much as Kharkiv or Kyiv, just sparring with the Ukrainian military on the outskirts. So the residents might not engage in guerilla warfare. When/if the Russians take Kharkiv/Kyiv, however, I expect civilian attacks on Russians.

Kharkiv is unquestionably getting the worst of it right now.

3 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

Hearing how Russian troops got double fucked by the delay that actually just makes me laugh. That's why they're out of food and fuel, because they had to wait like -- what -- almost two weeks between the Olympics and Biden's trolling?

Even more crazy when you remember one of the main narratives before the attack was how Russia was on a tight timetable because of the fast approaching Spring.

How many tanks in the mud did that delay cost them?

• True 1