The CEB’s most common sin

I will freely admit that I just don't give a damn if the person I'm arguing with is doing it in "good faith" or not.  And they shouldn't care that I am either. 

Claims of arguing in "good faith" or not ranks the same as claims of "hypocrisy" - the only people who really give a damn are liberals and debate club members.

The very fact that you're arguing with me means all bets are off!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

A lot of people post links to articles that have paywalls or adblock walls. I make a good faith effort to read what I can before the site can fuck off.

I'm also incredibly self righteous and have certain things where I don't like to admit I'm wrong (though I secretly do know I'm wrong, and if I realize it I'll parrot your point a couple weeks later and pretend that's what I thought all along)

2 minutes ago, CayceG said:

My favorite part of this thread is how the main tweet in the OP is essentially a weak commentary on public discourse lampshaded onto the fact that this guy is buttmad his year old joke wasn't funny. 

Yeah I went back and read it like wut

Of course total strangers won't always fully understand the context of a joke tweet. If course they'll still be compelled to reply with something that makes little sense. Ignore it

It's really obvious who's new to social media with twitter and have no message board history. They're like babes in the woods. 

5 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

Of course total strangers won't always fully understand the context of a joke tweet. If course they'll still be compelled to reply with something that makes little sense. Ignore it

It's really obvious who's new to social media with twitter and have no message board history. They're like babes in the woods. 

Bless their hearts. I grew up on the forums. Born in them. Moulded by them. 

21 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

50ichu.jpg
IMGFLIP.COM

An image tagged pink guy vs bane

• Haha 1