~* The official thread of stonks, tendies, safe, sound and very real professional financial advice *~

7 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I'm not really saying get out, or stay in. Just that it reminds me a lot of WSB over the past few years.

I think the current plan is to get it to close at $9 or higher which forces a short squeeze on Monday?

*I have no idea what those words, when used together in a sentence, mean

Just now, osxmatt said:

So after Robinhood, which app are y'all using for day trading? I use E*TRADE for my long term stuff, but looking to replace Robinhood with something just as fluid.

I’m using E*TRADE. With the real time reporting, it’s pretty easy to play around with the dips and peaks if you’re feeling saucy

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

I’m using E*TRADE. With the real time reporting, it’s pretty easy to play around with the dips and peaks if you’re feeling saucy

Yeah I use E*TRADE for employee stock plan, ETFs, and mutual funds. I like the depth for long term positions.

But Robinhood is great because with instant deposits and settles, you can react on a dime to market moves.

7 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Yeah I use E*TRADE for employee stock plan, ETFs, and mutual funds. I like the depth for long term positions.

But Robinhood is great because with instant deposits and settles, you can react on a dime to market moves.

I've always been against RH because they sell their information to the firms that "own" them. So the give them a heads up on things like stop losses, make up positions, etc... All the tools to bilk money out of uneducated investors; and they target heavily that investor. 

1 minute ago, Commodore D said:

Fidelity and Sofi (for crypto).

Do you find Fidelity to be pretty user friendly, primarily with their options chain? And do they have features like instant deposits and settles?

1 minute ago, Jwheel86 said:

When do the shorts expire? 

They don't really "expire." Firms can choose to pay interest on them, but the longer they are out, the higher the interest. And there's always a risk the stock price will go up causing them to pay more when they buy back. 

10 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

In all seriousness, Webull has been great in my 72 hours of stock trading :p 

I use their app daily for data visualization on mobile. I have for a year or so now. It's fantastic.

My only concern with opening an account is they are Chinese owned.