Creed's Scott Stapp to portray Frank Sinatra in new movie about Ronald Reagan

With this topic, I think we can safely close the book on 2020 now.

Scott-Stapp-cr-Sebastian-Smith-2020-bill
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Scott Stapp, the veteran rock artist and Creed frontman, will make his feature film debut by portraying Frank Sinatra in the upcoming biopic Reagan.

• Haha 2

My very conservative mother didn't like me listening to most modern music when I was growing up, but Creed got a pass because they counted as "Christian Rock". So I was a big Creed fan when they were at their peak and I was in middle school and I didn't really have other options. 

I guess I just needed to admit that. I mean, when else is Creed gonna come up on this board? 

• Thanks 1

I was in college at FSU when Creed came along.  They used to perform locally quite a bit in the area(I believe the first copies of their debut album were sold there too).  By the time their first album came out, we'd pretty much burned out on "My Own Prison," since the local stations and college stations where playing it constantly before their first album dropped.

Stapp joins a cast that also includes Penelope Ann Miller as Nancy Reagan, Mena Suvari as Reagan's first wife Jane Wyman, Kevin Dillon as Jack Warner, and Jon Voight as a KGB agent who tracked Reagan for decades. Reagan reunites Quaid with director Sean McNamara, who helmed 2011’s Soul Surfer co-starring the veteran actor and this year directed Cats & Dogs 3: Paws Unite!

... is it too soon to start handing out the 2022 Oscars? 

On 12/16/2020 at 9:04 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

You guys should be hiding hate that burns inside and give this movie a fair chance.

Directed by pedigree of such fine features as Cats & Dogs 3, A.N.T. Farm, and the Bratz movie, and starring Dennis Quaid and Jon Voight, who are both Trumpers.

Mmmmm, I can smell the right wing cum from here.