The next Mass Effect - N7 Day 2023 trailer shows off a nice overcoat or trench coat

Commissar SFLUFAN

5 hours ago, johnny said:

nahhh Andromeda actually had good combat.  take that combat and a better story and you got a stew going 

I’ve never played Andromeda, so I can’t comment on that. But I will say that of my top… whatever number you choose… Mass Effect moments from 1 - 3, absolutely none of them are from combat.

43 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I’ve never played Andromeda, so I can’t comment on that. But I will say that of my top… whatever number you choose… Mass Effect moments from 1 - 3, absolutely none of them are from combat.

While andromeda certainly deserved its initial bad press, the game turned out to be a fun ride! Maybe its not worthy of the ME main line legacy, but it certainly is not a "bad" by any means. I highly recommend picking it up for cheap now. 

4 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The physical appearance of the crater is that of a Geth.

I noticed this yesterday. IIRC, destroy has always been the most popular choice and there should be no Geth in that ending. I would assume that the red ending will be canon unless some major shit happens. Either way, if the Geth end up being the big bad that will just be a shit. 

4 hours ago, Bacon said:

I noticed this yesterday. IIRC, destroy has always been the most popular choice and there should be no Geth in that ending. I would assume that the red ending will be canon unless some major shit happens. Either way, if the Geth end up being the big bad that will just be a shit. 

idc who the antagonists are as long as they don't repeat the reaper end of the galaxy storyline lol 

but i hope if there are geth we at least get friendly ones. Legion was an awesome squadmate. 

4 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Control (Blue) is the only morally justifiable and therefore "proper" ending.

Wrong. Kill the Synths! GO HUMANS GO HUMANS GOOOO! Blue ending is for cucks. At least with green ending you get to fuck the robots. 

10 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

I'd say some of the ME3 combat set pieces started to break into my top half moments.

However, even ignoring that, I'm not sure I'd agree that it should be a graphic novel. Normally in games, the story serves to enhance the gameplay -- it gives you stakes for what you're doing. In the original ME series, I'd say it goes the other way around: the combat enhances the story because it makes you feel more involved in it. A graphic novel would lose some of that.

Also, Andromeda did indeed have solid combat that was quite enjoyable. It's good to build from that.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Edit: Man if this is a Liara game I'm going to be so disappointed.

Some kind of news incoming. Not sure if it's for the game or not.

WWW.EA.COM

Happy N7 Day to our wonderful community! Read up on all the ways we’re celebrating.

A countdown:

WWW.EA.COM

Nebula page for Mass Effect N7 Day